Need help muling titanite from SL 81 to SL 128

True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need help muling titanite from SL 81 to SL 128

Post by True King Doran on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Title says it all. I have 60 red titanite Chunks, and 35 black chunks I need to get to my main. I can give you just about any weapon you want upgraded to fire +9, I just need to upgrade the weapons i already have, then I will BB glitch them onto a new character and get them to you. I know it may be a lot of hassle for all this, but i really just want to get these on to my main finally lol. Any helpful people out there today? big grin

http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t4448-the-new-priscilla-s-lifehunters-thread

All hail Queen Priscilla, so powerful the gods themselves feared Her and could only banish Her to a cold and lonely painted world, but in this world we have found Her, and we will protect and worship Her for all eternity if need be. [Or at least until a new Souls games is released winking]
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: Need help muling titanite from SL 81 to SL 128

Post by Digitalyzed on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Jeez, you're like a bullet in getting these things onto the boards. I only said bye five minutes ago lol

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:53 pm

I've got my laptop on my lap 24/7 and I've always loved the forums for the Souls games lol

All hail Queen Priscilla, so powerful the gods themselves feared Her and could only banish Her to a cold and lonely painted world, but in this world we have found Her, and we will protect and worship Her for all eternity if need be. [Or at least until a new Souls games is released winking]
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 pm

I have builds at 110, 100, and I think around 90 if you have builds that can meet them in between.

The only thing I could really use is Kirk equipment. I've been wanting to do a Kirk build but haven't yet because you get all that stuff so late in the game. I would love to have that stuff at low level. If you don't have the means to do that I'd take whatever misc materials you don't want. I think the build I'd want them with is relatively low level. Like 20's I think if that's possible.
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Yeah those are just the levels I need actually big grin
    Sadly, kirk equipment is one of the few things I didn't get on my character =/ however, I'll happily trade give you well just about anything else you want.
    Lightning claymore +4?
    Fire murakumo +9?
    Fire avelyn +9?
    Tons of lightning bolts, dragonslayer arrows, twinkling titanite, all dragon weapons, most rare weapons, pretty much all other armor sets lol.
    I can give you a more updated list if you'd prefer. Also, my PSN is Danny_827 add me whenever you're on

PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 pm

I'd take lightning bolts, and twinkling is always nice to have around. I could use both with my faith build. Which I think is my SL115ish. I'm online watching netflix just about constantly. My PSN ID is the same as my forum name. I'm on now. I'm up for it whenever.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Alright I just added you. Hmm faith build huh? I could give you some 6 white titanite chunks, a slab, about 70 twinkling titanite, 13 demon titanite, grant +5, sanctus +10, canvas/sunlight/ivory talismans, 10 souveniers of reprisal (if you want to make use of darkmoon blade spell), an occult demon's greataxe +4, astora's straight sword, and most any ring you'd like if you want a duplicate (including another ring of fap). I just need to get that stuff onto a new character and get him into summoning range of you, which might take a few hours. Sound good though? I can give you any/all of the above

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 am