'People hack cause of rolling people like you'

Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Re: 'People hack cause of rolling people like you'

Post by Tolvo on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

Ah hackers and modders, they have the freshest smelling blood don't they? I must say often I enjoy their souls, but always is it such a tease when you find out they've set it up so you receive none. That's my only complaint, is when they don't make it so I get an assload of souls from killing them haha.
    JK Platin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by JK Platin on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 am

Tolvo wrote:Ah hackers and modders, they have the freshest smelling blood don't they? I must say often I enjoy their souls, but always is it such a tease when you find out they've set it up so you receive none. That's my only complaint, is when they don't make it so I get an assload of souls from killing them haha.
    Yer i got like 33000 lol sad face sad my friend killed someone in sens fortress once and got over 2 million souls lol he went on a shopping spree silly

Priscillas Lifehunters PS3
    'What do you know? Your not a doctor!'
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 am

Logic (from the Greek λογική logikē)[1] is the philosophical study of valid reasoning.

See how it says VALID there?

FC for life!!!
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 am

I can see what he's talking about when it comes to people relying on rolling or the grain wood right it annoys me when i swing at my foe and my sword gos through them like a ghost because they fliped forward into it, but because he flipped it auto counts as a dodge so they abuse this by flipping through everything from melee attacks to lightning spears to arrows they abuse the grain ring to death. But its still no reason for him to blame the ring (or rolling in general) for him to be hacking. This is the way i look at it you grow a pair of balls and you face the fact that 1/2 peeps will be using the grain wood ring or will be fast rollers so now you have to figure a way to counter it other than hacking and then being throw off the edge like a tool anyway lol. You fight, you learn, you over come. This is darksouls and its not for the weak.
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Lol I had another hacker while invading in the Kiln. He was also ganking. I sent him a message which said "lol nice bs fishing and ganking, your so good at this game! you definitely could stomp me in a duel where its just you and me fighting!" He replied "sorry for 3v1" I replied saying "Its ok becuase people who HACK annnd GANK have no skill." he replied by saying "or they have a lot of skill, like me." I was on the floor laughing because he had absolutely no skill and was trying to flask while I had prev. threw a loyds at him. And I parried him like 6 times and bsed him like 10. This was all on Ps3

I am the ruthless defender of Priscilla
    and I will defend her with my life, if so be it!

Priscilla's LifeHunters

Only true men can wear tights and look good in them!
    Men in Tights

Fear me! For I am mighty Arkadios, The Red Serpent!
    Feel my wrath and taste my blade!
    Gods Of The Arena

Stay grossly incandescent, my friends
    Praise the Sun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:15 pm