Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
dr_calamitus
WorkInProgressSi
Montante
SEANB240
whitechikz11
Cyan-Hawk
carlucio
Ghadis_God
JohnnyHarpoon
ZikoLogiKa NL
Juutas
Bcc17
BishopHavel
Baal-Avatar
About8547Souls
SATLOS
HvnlyNois
Slienced
TheAshenPhantom
MalBunneh
FlamingHarlekin
demonofelru
JY4answer
Enigma5991
RajenRaymen
sinisterapathy
Butterz^_^
Garl_Vinland
Scudman_Slayer
reim0027
IcEDraKo7
Quarik
Saturnine Knight
RANT
xXDaemonarchXx
Carphil
Spurgun
exandroide
ublug
Lucaskid
vixder/pennywise
Uparkaam
RaSoul
Raptrojo
Rynoa
PlasticandRage
Keyz Kage
Blade of The Sun
russiannightmare
White Mamba
Hylian
BartholomewWenceslas
WyrmHero
Rassa
FexDS
Yarxov
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
Po1ymorph
Emergence
Buggy Virus
Rynn
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
TheGoddessSendell
Artorias
Sunbro4evar
dirkdeadeye
CrackSouls
bloodpixel
TehInfamousAmos
KomradDakka
Griever
DxV04
Imarreteet23
callipygias
Tolvo
NoResorb
Fafhrd81
onionkingg
DeCeleRator93
Wareditor
Reaperfan
cloudyeki
Rin
kiwi_commander
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
Kaminari
Wade_Wilson
Yukon
berkut
ChizFreak
96 posters

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 10 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:33 am

Pretty sure there is already a pic of someone in it, cause we know that they dont have the hair plume again.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 10 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:14 am

Juutas wrote:
    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Judging by the looks of the Humanity Creatures , I believe that Humanity & Dark Magic are most definitely related. Here's hoping that it'll scale with my humanity counter and that it can be used effectively during PvP combat.

The Dark Lurker & the multiple eyed enemies are looking awesome.

What if....you spend one humanity per each casting?

That would be great. It would also be a great mechanic and lore focal point!

Though you'd either have to go Darkwraith to maintain that humanity or Dark Hand the heck outta every thing
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:10 am

Garl_Vinland wrote:Just watch them NOT include Artorias's armor.
    That would be a kick to the groin, then repeatedly stomping on it.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Artorias Boss Fight , be wary of low resolution video

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/yz06dz/dark-souls--prepare-to-die-edition-new-features-walkthrough--part-2
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Can't wait to get murdered by him! big grin
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:29 pm

I really wonder why the on-stage demonstrator has 47 Divine Blessings equipped. Even if it's a modded build by the developers , they should've just let him heal with Estus instead.

Or could this mean DBs will become available for purchase in the DLC area's ?:affraid:

Let's hope not
    carlucio
    carlucio
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by carlucio Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:34 am

Divine blessing is avaiable to purcharse, but it is limited.
    Cyan-Hawk
    Cyan-Hawk

Post by Cyan-Hawk Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:44 pm

This may have been answered already and i apologize if it has but is there an official release date for the console DLC. So far they say sometime in the winter.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Don't know if these have been posted, but more pictures are found on the photo page of preparetodie. They have interesting titles as well: wounded wolf, black dragon kalameet, etc.
    http://www.preparetodie.com/en/gallery/
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 am

Dough you didn't tell me that you are one of the NPC in the game; Hawk Dough
    SEANB240
    SEANB240
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SEANB240 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I really wonder why the on-stage demonstrator has 47 Divine Blessings equipped. Even if it's a modded build by the developers , they should've just let him heal with Estus instead.

Or could this mean DBs will become available for purchase in the DLC area's ?:affraid:

Let's hope not

He was in debug mode, he could have given himself anything.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:35 am

whitechikz11 wrote:Dough you didn't tell me that you are one of the NPC in the game; Hawk Dough
    lol FROM noticed how much a part of this community I was, and made me part of the game too silly
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    whitechikz11 wrote:Dough you didn't tell me that you are one of the NPC in the game; Hawk Dough
    lol FROM noticed how much a part of this community I was, and made me part of the game too silly
    Too bad i'm too late before they could discover me; Chiaran
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 am

whitechikz11 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:
    And too late for Tolvorias.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:47 pm

DoughGuy wrote:
    whitechikz11 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:
    And too late for Tolvorias.

Tolvo, Tolvo, Tolvo!

Is it working?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Tolvo summoning system down :x
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm seeing so epic things at the new content right now at the stream you don't believe it.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:08 pm

I'll wait until i can experience it myself silly
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:27 pm

This sucks, i just noticed that i wont get play for more than one and a half hour per day sad
    Keyz Kage
    Keyz Kage

Post by Keyz Kage Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Don't know if this has been posted but a launch trailer is here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRO0iBjq7xk

-dat dragon-
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Don't kill it! Don't kill the dragon! sad
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:01 pm

The wait is depressing, PC players feel solace in my torment. you'll get months of silence before i can even look at the forum again.
    SEANB240
    SEANB240
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SEANB240 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Keyz Kage wrote:Don't know if this has been posted but a launch trailer is here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRO0iBjq7xk

-dat dragon-

00:49

Gough's arrow flying at the dragon. Looks like you might get some help!
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:24 pm

anyone know anything about any new big/str weapons?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:30 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:anyone know anything about any new big/str weapons?

That's what I wanna know but no-one seems to know much about them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm