Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Help me get Acquire All Rare Weapons Trophy

vampire_man182

Help me get Acquire All Rare Weapons Trophy Empty Help me get Acquire All Rare Weapons Trophy

Post by vampire_man182 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 am

Guys..I really need this trophy cos in each NG+ i always miss a rare weapon such as Demon Great Hammer n so on sad please lend me the weapons n after i acquire it directly will give ur weapon back happy seriously I dont derserve to cheat anyone here cheers Thanks Guys happy

P/S : weapon like Gwyn Greatsword or Moonlight Fury n other weapon that require souls of boss seriously i dont know how to make that & this is my 1st time play RPG game so im totally new big grin

Please I really appreciate who can help me :oops:
    befowler
    befowler

Help me get Acquire All Rare Weapons Trophy Empty Re: Help me get Acquire All Rare Weapons Trophy

Post by befowler Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Moved topic to the Trading and Player Help forum, which may get you more responses. Also, you will need to provide people with your system information (Xbox/PS3) and probably your character's soul level.

Good luck!
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Help me get Acquire All Rare Weapons Trophy Empty Re: Help me get Acquire All Rare Weapons Trophy

Post by CrackSouls Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 pm

PS3?
    stevoman7575
    stevoman7575

Post by stevoman7575 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:34 am

Hey cracksouls, im looking for the same thing and i am on ps3 and dont wanna start a new thread. i have characters at SL 76,86,112,75,and 130... and another question, can you get all the weapons spread out between all of your characters or do they need to be on just one? if they can be spread, i am just missing most of the weapons made from boss souls. thanks for the help if possible!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:55 am

@ OP. The bosses weapons can be made with the Giant Blacksmith at Anor Londo. You just have to upgrade a weapon related to the boss weapon to +10. For example, to make the Lifehunt Scythe, you have to upgrade a Great Scythe or any Halberd to +10 and then use the Soul of Priscilla to change it to Lifehunt Scythe.

Edit: The only exception is the Greatsword of Artorias (light version), which you need a straight sword hilt or a broken one and the soul of Sif. For the dark version, upgrade any sword to +10.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 am