Is It Time to Raise the Level Cap?

aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: Is It Time to Raise the Level Cap?

Post by aceluby on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 am

Sebastrd wrote:I have zero interest in pvp, and I'll usually DC if I get invaded. I love co-op, though.

If that's the case why are you worried about the PvP cap? If you want constant co-op create a toon for each major co-op area in the SL 'sweet spot' for that area (gargoyles, gaping dragon, quelaag, Iron Golem, O&S, 4 Kings, Seath, Nito, Demon Ruins). If you had a char in each spot you'd have 9 different characters all ready to help w/ levels or bosses. Then you just have to choose which one you want to use to co-op.

That's what I would do and once I get through making my 5 SL120 builds and 1 SL200 build I'm going to use the other 4 spots to help w/ my favorite bosses, specifically Gaping Dragon (SL25), Quelaag (SL35), O&S (SL50ish), and the 4 Kings.

SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm

I'll definitely give that some thought.

exandroide
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exandroide on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:21 am

aceluby wrote:

That's not the level caps fault, it's the people making the same Str/Dex/Fth builds over and over again.

my point being the level cap is more or less futile as everyone makes the same builds. i actually see a little MORE variety with my higher level toon, so people shouldn't be scared to go beyond 120.

co-op is different, but there's really only a few bosses/areas i've ever had luck getting summoned for anyways.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:25 am