Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Yarxov
Tolvo
PlasticandRage
Darkson
8 posters

What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far...

Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far... Empty What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far...

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 pm

My personal ones so far:

What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far... Wall2_14

What do you think? Does it look plausible?

If not, then you may want to zoom in closer winking (bigger image for quick view here) and closely compare it, especially compare the "glyphs"...

Notes:

- The image used for comparison is a small snippet of a screen shot of a new boss battle, from the upcoming DLC, taken from this thread: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3684-new-images-of-the-new-bosses-pc-dlc

- I don't have Facebook (I also don't plan to join there) so I don't have much info on that "wall must fall" event (or however it's called). I also have no idea when and how often the image is being updated. I just took the wall image from the thread "announcement regarding dark souls incoming". Go there if you want more info about this event and the DLC: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2882-announcement-regarding-dark-souls-incoming

- THIS POST MAY BE EDITED FREQUENTLY

Last edited by Darkson on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 22 times in total
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far... Empty Re: What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far...

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:14 pm

I think it's still way too early to tell.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far... Empty Re: What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far...

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:18 pm

I know man silly and I don't care, I just think it's still exciting to make assumptions!

Am I allowed to do that? happy
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:24 pm

you have my permission.

My assumption is that regardless of how many people 'like' them, the news is probably set to be revealed at a specific date anyway. I think From has just developed a taste for torturing their fans.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:58 pm

The picture from that one thread, you know the one Dark. silly
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:59 pm

What's behind the wall you ask?
    Something.
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:31 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:you have my permission.

My assumption is that regardless of how many people 'like' them, the news is probably set to be revealed at a specific date anyway. I think From loves to painfully tortures us in the worst way possible.
    Fixed.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:10 pm

I didn't gave you permission to take images from my thread.....

Haha just kidding good finding, now that you say it, it looks like the arm of the Elite Knight Set.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks!

I can't wait to see what's really behind there, it may be something completely different, still then I can say that at least I pointed out the similarity big grin
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Hey that's pretty clever Darkson. A +1 for you.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Thanks! big grin

Just fixed the contours of the upper arm piece again btw.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Pretty cool indeed! Not plausible tho. hehe
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 pm

If From really wants to appease their fans? *** Godzilla man. A boss battle against a gigantic monster sky high, and you can summon the G-Lizard to help you kill it. Man, I could die happy if that was the case.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 pm

What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far... 548432_3630424888233_1502457992_3194998_1733474373_n
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh crap, Troll DLC? Heaven help us Forest Hunters.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 pm

What's behind THE WALL THAT MUST FALL? - Investigations & assumptions so far... 554197_139247846203190_100003539253652_142016_306811286_n
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 pm

lol! priceless!!!!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm

"Need Patience" Rating: -98195
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 pm

This has turned into a silly thread...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 pm

You Started it!

I'm going to be highly disappointed if it is just images that have already been released.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Shut up! silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 am