My first QQ post

CaptainFalcon

My first QQ post

Post by CaptainFalcon on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 pm

I killed Gaping Dragon last night, and then proceeded into blighttown and lost ~35k souls and 4 humanity after the barbarian dude knocked me off the walkway.

I beat Demon's Souls a few months ago, so I knew what I was getting into with this game, but that was the first time Dark Souls made me die inside a little.

/QQ off and thanks for your time.
    reim0027

Re: My first QQ post

Post by reim0027 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 pm

BTDT. I feel for you man. I have lost man souls and humanity before.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules

CaptainFalcon

Post by CaptainFalcon on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 pm

reim0027 wrote:BTDT. I feel for you man. I have lost man souls and humanity before.

Thanks, and I wanted to thank you for a post you made earlier recommending a new guy getting the Drake Sword. I did the same, and without that it would have taken me a lot longer to get this far in the game. Posters on this board help more people than they know.
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:21 pm

CaptainFalcon wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:BTDT. I feel for you man. I have lost man souls and humanity before.

Thanks, and I wanted to thank you for a post you made earlier recommending a new guy getting the Drake Sword. I did the same, and without that it would have taken me a lot longer to get this far in the game. Posters on this board help more people than they know.

That certainly deserves a Praise the Sun Praise the Sun

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:52 pm

that particular barbarian can be arrowed to death if you happen to have a bow, also they are weak to fire and slashing weapons. not sure where you'd get the fire but...

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by johnnyjwa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:50 pm

I was in the kiln pvping/farming shards and I got invaded while I was down by Gwyns fog gate. I had about 30 humanity and 1,000,000 souls. NO idea how I managed to push A in a pvp fight but I somehow walked my *** through that fog gate. I was not ready to go into ng++ yet. I was kinda mad but laughed it off in the end. happy

Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:33 pm

You know what happened to me? Lost 1 million souls and 40 humanity with a lvl 42 character.

Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs

PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 pm

First time I ever held 100,000 souls in this game, I got invaded by 2 darkmoon because I accidently killed oswald a ways back when trying to navigate the menu. I didn't have much humanity, but either way, those souls take forever to get if you arent pvp efficient in NG. NG+ made me so happy to get that amount of souls back in no time. Even the egg head isn't that big of a problem in NG+

Apply Here

We shall fight until the day Izalith is brought back from its suffering. Until then, we shall suffer to bring back its glory.

Allies with the
    Darkstalkers, Servants of the Darkness
    The Exiled of Ariamis, Protectors of the Halfbreed

callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm

CaptainFalcon wrote:I killed Gaping Dragon last night, and then proceeded into blighttown and lost ~35k souls and 4 humanity after the barbarian dude knocked me off the walkway.
    Way over 1,000 hours, 99% of it pve/co-op. I was on my main character (who has over 500 hours alone) yesterday, soul level 365. I skip upper Blighttown most of the time so I decided to do it. Missed my parry on that first fat bastard and down I went.

No matter how much you play it Dark Souls will find ways to humble you.

"It's just common sense to NOT go into battle naked." ~ Yarxov

"Billy - what type of gladiator do you plan on being?" ~ TehInfamousAmos

"Troll the big drunk guy at the bar. Get punched in the face. Repeat until desire to troll is gone." ~ Forum Pirate

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:00 pm