I may have an obsesson.

T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I may have an obsesson.

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:05 am

Let me start from the beginning. After i beat DKS for the first time i decided to start making trophy builds (builds that are based on characters from in game or characters from other games, movies etc). And i made everything from rocky to a shirtless ninja then i decided to make Tarkus,
    So I made him and brought him up to lvl120 using only his equipment and absolutely no magic. So after about 100 hours of pvping and what not and i got him to sl120 (my usual build lvl) i noticed that his shape was wayyy to large (i chose the largest body build when i made the character) this really bothered me so i said hey why not recreate him and why not even make a dedicated psn account in his name. So after i made the psn account in his name "IronKnightTarkus" (add me if you want) i made the character, and 15 hours later he was complete and i pvp'd like a mad man from there on. Right now i have a total if 534 hours on my Tarkus profile (about 500 of them was into pvping) and right now im in the process of making a "steel knight" build because apparently Tarkus lead an army of them so i decided to make one of his soldier's and so far im about 5 hours into that.

So what do you guys think? am i crazy?
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: I may have an obsesson.

Post by Rynoa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:08 am

Yes! Welcome to the club!
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 am

No. You should see our experience members they dedicate hours upon hours of research mainly about Dark Soul's Lore. Welcome aboard!

Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 am

This one has gone hollow...I like him! Welcome to the forums! You should check out FC if you are into PvP, it's a place dedicated to fun duels, as well I host there and often do cosplays myself, though I don't have dedicated builds to each character like I do you awesome nutjob. Again, welcome! And yes you have an unhealthy obsessions, you should seek medical and psychological help immediately, but until then post around and have fun!
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:15 am

Tolvo wrote:This one has gone hollow...I like him! Welcome to the forums! You should check out FC if you are into PvP, it's a place dedicated to fun duels, as well I host there and often do cosplays myself, though I don't have dedicated builds to each character like I do you awesome nutjob. Again, welcome! And yes you have an unhealthy obsessions, you should seek medical and psychological help immediately, but until then post around and have fun!
    Well I would much rather be half crazy and happy to hang out with you guys than to seek medical attention, i think i will stick around for quite awhile.
    @ everyone else thanks for the warm welcome, ive never seen a forum so welcoming in my life.
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:19 am

Hmm, you're right. I need to be far more aggressive towards new members of the forum to give them that proper internet experience!

Let me give it a try.

Haynub, beet 4king yet NG+++? No? gt out, come back when not so noob!

How did I do? I feel I may have made that a bit too literate at the end.

Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:22 am

You should spell it n00b, and add some , and .
    The last one should scare him away for sure.
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 am

Tolvo wrote:Hmm, you're right. I need to be far more aggressive towards new members of the forum to give them that proper internet experience!

Let me give it a try.

Haynub, beet 4king yet NG+++? No? gt out, come back when not so noob!

How did I do? I feel I may have made that a bit too literate at the end.

There you gooo thats more of a typical welcome because now my ego is bruised ):
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am

Oh god, your ego better not be bruised! Quickly, someone funny get in here and post something ridiculous! Reaper, Viral, Serious? Anyone? Crap, I can only make random references to things people have never heard of....Uhhh...

Wow man, you sound like a regular DJ Jazzy Worm Jeff!...That didn't make any sense if you know the reference, crap. Ryn say something funny!
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:30 am

Fan Facts About Dark Souls - Lesson #1:

After hours of practice you can jump down the well in Firelink and give people who click on your bloodstain something nice to watch. They may imitate you, even. cheers

That wasn't funny enough
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 am

Tolvo wrote:Oh god, your ego better not be bruised! Quickly, someone funny get in here and post something ridiculous! Reaper, Viral, Serious? Anyone? Crap, I can only make random references to things people have never heard of....Uhhh...

Wow man, you sound like a regular DJ Jazzy Worm Jeff!...That didn't make any sense if you know the reference, crap. Ryn say something funny!

Your words cut against my ego like a laito and then when you said the part about "come back when not so noob" it caused blood loss now my ego is bleeding.
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 am

Damnit Ryn, I was counting on you! Alright Tolvo, this is crunch time. This decides the men from Ryn and her shirtless escapades while fighting Silver Knights...

I AM DAVE! YOGNAUGHT, AND I HAVE THE BALLS!
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 am

Now I'm the one laughing like an idiot big grin
    I should stop browsing the forums while working.. or not.

Now T-king take this moss and RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN before you get toxic too - totally possible, you know?
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 am

I'd say he needs some disinfectant, he's got an open wound from a weapon that has been cutting through who knows how many undead! It's probably utterly filthy! You could get really sick, maybe a Divine Blessing would work?

Boy we are being off topic tonight, wasn't this thread supposed to be about insanity in relations to roleplaying a character?
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:44 am

Tolvo wrote:I'd say he needs some disinfectant, he's got an open wound from a weapon that has been cutting through who knows how many undead! It's probably utterly filthy! You could get really sick, maybe a Divine Blessing would work?

Boy we are being off topic tonight, wasn't this thread supposed to be about insanity in relations to roleplaying a character?
    Well think about it, im sure Tarkus is sensitive too you wouldn't believe how heartbroken he got when he bowed to other and they ran around behind his back to give hime a nice back stab.... brings a tear to his eye everytime ):
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 am

http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-psn-fc-s-chivalry-code

It sounds like TARKUS needs a helping of FC! Check that thread out, it's a weekly thing, but people also go to Btown like every night and duel, do PvP practice and stuff, and just have fun doing stuff like DBF fights only. You should check it out! cheers
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 am

Fire is a nice disinfectant, should we cast firetempest to help him?

Anyway, I never did a roleplaying toon but after seeing the Thor video I'm thinking about doing it myself, even if he's not a game character.

Oh! I just remembered, I plan of doing a co-op cosplay of Ornstein and Smough (just got Smough set and hammer), as soon as I have enough strength to use that hammer!
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 am

in his thread he missed a rule "no grain wood ringing" that ring has a ridiculous invincibility frame and it makes it very difficult for tarkus to rip his opponents heads off.
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 am

No, there is no rule against it. Though there have been talks about an event where either it's no DWGR, or fat Rolling only. Though you can always duel me from time to time, I'm very awful, and I don't use the DWGR in most duels. So I'm easy pickings.
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 am

Tolvo wrote:No, there is no rule against it. Though there have been talks about an event where either it's no DWGR, or fat Rolling only. Though you can always duel me from time to time, I'm very awful, and I don't use the DWGR in most duels. So I'm easy pickings.
    No i know that its not a rule there im just saying that it should be lol, And im not looking for an easy fight budd im just saying that if there's no back stabbing then there should be any gaining either but that's just my opinion. And wow we do go off track really easy dont we?
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:01 am

See, some of the guys in FC know way too much about duelling, so I'm there as sort of a confidence booster for people. It's a bit odd at first, but it actually works very well with how FC is set up currently. You should join and try it out sometime, all it takes to join is following the rules and being human with a red soap stone.

There is an actual off topic thread, and it sees very little use, instead people tend to use whatever the most popular thread is at the time to talk about random Chit Chat. We get distracted very easily haha.
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:04 am

Tolvo wrote:Oh god, your ego better not be bruised! Quickly, someone funny get in here and post something ridiculous! Reaper, Viral, Serious? Anyone? Crap, I can only make random references to things people have never heard of....Uhhh...

AW HELL YEAH I just got mentioned in a random funny guys post. Now I'm like one of the family!

PSN- ViralEnsign_

[[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:08 am

Aw come on Viral, you know you're like a Gravelord Cousin from another aunt to me.
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 am

Tolvo wrote:See, some of the guys in FC know way too much about duelling, so I'm there as sort of a confidence booster for people. It's a bit odd at first, but it actually works very well with how FC is set up currently. You should join and try it out sometime, all it takes to join is following the rules and being human with a red soap stone.

There is an actual off topic thread, and it sees very little use, instead people tend to use whatever the most popular thread is at the time to talk about random Chit Chat. We get distracted very easily haha.
    Well tell me how exacly dose "fc's" pvp works? like where does it happen exacly and at what time useually? i may give it a go with tarkus unless if tarkus is considerd turtleing?
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:15 am

You can't really turtle much with a Great Sword. It mostly applies to people who hide behind a shield with a Rapier, since BS isn't allowed you have to shield break the person to really hurt them. It's mostly dodging and trading blows, usually fights last a good minute or two, and sometimes you get to the point of two guys at 10 hp being aggressive as hell trying to kill eachother, rolling into eachother, swinging about and just barely missing until suddenly they both hit eachother and it's a tie. Basically, awesome duels all around.

It's usually in Btown, and for me which, I'm in Chicago/Central time, it usually started around 9:00PM, sometimes earlier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:44 am