Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dr. Demento
Quarik
RANT
chaosrave
8 posters

What gestures say to me after I get owned.

chaosrave
    chaosrave
    Regular
    Regular

What gestures say to me after I get owned. Empty What gestures say to me after I get owned.

Post by chaosrave Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Point forward: theres the door b1tch get out

Point up: Look a shiny star

Point down: Bend over and stay down!

Beckon: Search again Noob, id like to penetrate you again

Wave: Bye Noob.

Bow: GG!

Hurrah!: I just gang banged you with my 2 phantom friends, thx for the souls.

Joy: I was at 5% hp and you were at 100%, but good thing i had hornets

Shrug: Too easy, thought you were better than that.

Look Skyward: THE HUMANITY! HE DIED SO YOUNG!

Well! What is it!: Well what is it b1tch?

So guys whats your favorite gesture after you completely owned someone lol... mine has to be either bow or skyward
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

What gestures say to me after I get owned. Empty Re: What gestures say to me after I get owned.

Post by RANT Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm

fo rinvasion i always use the look skyward one, when it;s a duel or the other person was good i always bow.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

What gestures say to me after I get owned. Empty Re: What gestures say to me after I get owned.

Post by Quarik Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:34 pm

You forgot "Well, What is It?" my definition for that one would be, "I'm a jerk, please invade me again so I can beat you with my dubious tactics and phantom allies!" Oh, no you didn't. I'M BLIND! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

If I own someone and it was a good fight, I'll bow. If they were gankers that fought me previously, I'll shrug. If the worthless host dc'ed while I was fighting or after I beat him, I'll wave. Skyward isn't quite facepalmy enough for me.
    Dr. Demento
    Dr. Demento
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dr. Demento Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Dancing on their body with the Channelers Trident...I've gotton some hate mail for that.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 pm

I don't...
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:19 am

Are you sure? Not even in a 4v1 when you crush all of the phantoms and the dragon-bow OHKO glitching host? ARE YOU SURE? Actually, in that situation I wouldn't gesture, I'd just wait for hatemail.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:21 am

BARZHOD where've you been?! Missed the koala bear...

If it was a decent or good fight, I bow. If it was cake, I walk away.

It's rare that I taunt, but when I do, I use the point down. Example: I invaded someone today, he OHK backstabbed me, then felt the need to rub it in by doing the "Well, what is it" gesture. A while later, I invaded him again, and gave him a taste of his own medicine: OHK backstabbed him. Rubbed it in by pointing to the floor--"and stay down".
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 am

wait... your not barzohd! it says your name is chaosrave! what is this madness! did you two by chance pick the same avatar? or did barzohd start a new account or change the name? im confused...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 am

Hey, don't fall for his tricks! He's casting Chameleon!

Oh how I hate people who bow after ganking. Sure, I bow sometimes over their bodies as the ultimate, "I'm not mad bro," but from them it's just annoying. Why are you bowing? If the point is to piss people off, oh boy have you succeeded!

Actually, the one thing that annoys me the most is if I have a summon and I get invaded by a BS fisher griefer. This doesn't happen too often, but they'll just stand back and watch. Okay, I like pvp. At level 6 with starter gear against a guy in the full Dark Wraith set, I probably don't want to fight the guy one on one. Then after I finally die from a single hit from their Lightning claymore, my summon just shrugs. Were they actually there to help me at all? I'm not directing this at any group really, but man does it grind my gears to see that. I don't really encounter it anymore, because why even summon at that level really? Taurus, Gargoyles, Capra, bosses that if you've faced them before become relatively easy, Taurus is pretty easy on a person's first try.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 pm