Has any Boss made you feel like quitting Dark Souls for good?

mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: Has any Boss made you feel like quitting Dark Souls for good?

Post by mugenis4real on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:57 am

Bed of Chaos because he is such a cheeseball boss.
    Bawheidbob
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Bawheidbob on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:45 am

I am having a hard time with the two guys in Anor Londo - Finding it hard enough to kill two giants outside their room then if i do get in i get wiped out fast.
    Nimidar

Post by Nimidar on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:59 am

So far for me Taurus demon on my first character. And then O&S. Fat smough always one hit killed me like 1sec after he took Ornesteins lightning dmg...
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:49 am

Bawheidbob wrote:I am having a hard time with the two guys in Anor Londo - Finding it hard enough to kill two giants outside their room then if i do get in i get wiped out fast.

Use a bow (and arrows obviously). If you're online you should see my message which tells you where to stand at the top of the steps. From here, with the Hawk Ring equipped, you can take out the giants in front of the big room.

My method for getting past the mobs in the room was to equip the fog ring and run for it to the right and up the steps, turn and take down the Black knight bowman (again you should see a message telling you where to stand). When he's gone go down the steps till you can see the giant and shoot him. Same with the other one. You can then make your way to the Giant Blacksmith or the boss fight. It's worth opening the gate outside the Blacksmith's room while you're at it but watch out for the demons who will be lurking around the area.

DecaturRM

Post by DecaturRM on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 am

Stray Demon and Firesage. Firesage much moreso, but their attack style just conflict with my way of playing the game. For Firesage I left to buy a bunch of Great Heavy Soul Arrows, and I forgot to attune them before my next fight...and managed to kill him with a +12 claymore.

Also O&S for a bit, but I eventually tried the crystal halberd from Anor Londo and made quick work of em.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:53 pm