Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
ZikoLogiKa NL
retro
Keyz Kage
befowler
ViralEnsign_
Yarxov
WyrmHero
User
fearandwhiskey
DxV04
14 posters

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook

retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook

Post by retro Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:52 pm

DxV04 wrote:There are different spawn points of course for invaders whether they are SoVs or Dark Spirits.
    I believe this is incorrect. I made a page detailing all of the invasion spawn locations:
    http://darksouls.wikidot.com/invasion-spawn-locations

Blue Invaders should only have different spawn points if it's a ring-based invasion (cat covenant ring or darkmoon blade covenant ring), because those have their own locations. While I was unable to test all locations as both Darkwraith and Darkmoon using the Red and Blue Eye orbs, from what I've seen all locations appear to be identical.

How this relates to Gravelording- the location of your Gravelord soul sign (where you're standing with an active Eye of Death) determines where the invader spawns. If someone where to use a Cracked Red Eye Orb / Red Eye Orb / Blue Eye Orb in the same spot as a Gravelord sign, they'd wind up in the same location.
    retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook

Post by retro Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:10 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:check from page 2 onwards for the pics taken by me and companion Fearandwhiskey.

It's not easy to tell from the pictures if they're a comprehensive list of all in the area, and some of the locations are difficult for me to recognize. If you're able to answer some of the questions I have about your pics, it'd be greatly appreciated.

retro wrote:
    A couple starting questions--

Painted World:
    -Is there one or two BP Bloated Undeads on the annex rooftop (by the Dark Ember)? Between this and this, I would guess that there's two, but I just wanted to double check that it's not one that moved around.
    -Are there 3 BP Bonewheel Skeletons in the main underground area, and a 4th by the bottom of the well ladder? Or are there more?
    -I saw one picture of a BP Bloated Undead near the Xanthoius area. Are there more? Are there BP Hollows (torch or sword) down there too, or just Bloated?

New Londo Ruins:
    -The wiki currently accounts for 3 BP Darkwraiths based only on video evidence and nothing from this thread. This one is NOT one of those 3, correct? If so, where is this 4th one located exactly? (I really ought to recognize the spot...)
    Are there 3, 4, or more in New Londo Ruins?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 am

There are two by the Annex. One is a non-torch user that hangs at the very side of the stairs, another rests by teh Dark Ember with two regular Infected Hollows.

There is about two to three BP Skeletons in the tunnel, and three in the main room. I do not remember, as it has been two months since then, but I remember that BP Bonewheels in the tunnel were common. There is one BP by the well, one that is the area that is the dead end, past the tunnel that leads towards the hollow with fire surge... and perhaps a third. Can't think of a third, but i remember those two.

There are two BP Infected at Xanthous, one at each side of the staircase, hiding behind the walls. They are at opposite ends of each other, so they hit from different directions after the staircase to Xanthous Spawn Trigger.

There is one Darkwraith Phantom by the Elevator that is NOT where the water lever is... guarded by about 6 ghosts at top, with him at the bottom. There is a BP Darkwraith by the Darkwraith near the well that holds 6 cracked orbs. One guards the chest of the Very Large Ember, one is by the bridge that leads to the fog gate, towards the Abyss... I remember there being more, and I remember countering around five or six. Again, it has been awhile, and they usually disappear on me before I check the whole area in and out. There is a good amount, and I remember one Darkwraith that drops from the second floor of the structure that holds the Very Large Ember, but it was not the one guarding the Ember, as it was still there when we got there. The Darkwraiths usually come before sighted at times, especially the BPs.

Hope that helps.

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 am

-The rest of the areas require more searching and evidence: The Depths, Blighttown, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, The Catacombs, Tomb of the Giants, Sen's Fortress, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, and The Painted World of Ariamis...

As for that, ask away for information, I have a clearer rememberance in those, as many of those I did after New Londo and Painted World.
    retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by retro Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:35 am

You're awesome, thanks!

For Sen's Fortress, I have these listed based on video evidence:
    1 BP Serpent Mage: Outside the Crestfallen Merchant room, by the broken walkway jump
    2 BP Serpent Soldiers: Bottom of Crestfallen Merchant tower, before regular Serpent Mage protecting the Cage Key
    1 BP Serpent Soldier: End of pendulum axe bridge, with the several axes closely in a row (requires running)
    1 BP Serpent Soldier: Beginning of level, before the first bridge

That seems to leave out the following:
    1 BP Serpent Mage by Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring Photo
    1 or 2 BP Serpent Soldiers 'to the right' at the end of the first bridge. (1 only seen in above photo, but it was said that there are two there but one sometimes falls into the tar pit?)
    And lastly, who/ where is this guy? Do I already have that one accounted for? I'm guessing that might be the first one in the level...

Any others I missed in Sen's? That'll be all for tonight. I'll have some more questions about other areas in the next day or two. Gonna take a break to actually play the game. big grin
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 am

2 Serpent Warriors are by the first bridge, at the Very beginning of the bridge, opposite from you when you enter from short staircase form main gateway.

1 BP Serpent Warrior at the end of the bridge, to the right of you; When you go left, you go to the second bridge, but to the right, the BP serpent is there.

Remember the corpse that has hush and Black Sorcerer Clothes? BP Serpent Mage is there.

The BP Serpent at the end of the bridge you are talking about is the Bridge after the Ball Lever area.

When you go threw the first Fog Gate, where the Serpent Warrior is after the second Dart Trap encountered; The Black Serpent, instead of your left, is to your right.

Yes, there is a BP mage before Merchant and Two Black Phantom Warriors with the regular Serpent Mage, guarding the Cage Key.

There is one BP Serpent Mage where the Slumbering Ring is, and I had a picture of it, although optical illusions make it seem as if it is on the second bridge... it is not.

That is what I remember from my encounter, and I met them about three different playthroughs, and a LOT of restarting after death. Worse BP area ever, especially at NG+ and higher.

Next question?
    retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by retro Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 am

Excellent.

The Depths:
    -Is the exact number of BP Hollows (Torch) in the first area known? Based on the pictures I saw, I would guess that there's 3:
    One at the bottom of the first steps, another one or two in the area with all the tables (guessing those are the same one), and another in the water area at the bottom.

-Is the starting location of the BP Butcher known? Wondering if he starts there or dropped down from somewhere...

-Is the location and number of rats known? Based on these pictures, it seems that there are 5-6 known BP rats:
    Two around the corner from the first large group of rats (near the popular invasion spawnpoint)? One by the sewer tunnel entrance near the channeler, and two to three on the bottom floor outside the blighttown entrance?

Have any BP Slimes or Basilisks been seen?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:08 am

All of the BP Hollows are the torch men; One resides by the nameless soldier soul, where if you look left you will see the butcher that guards the pyromancer's prison. Going down the second set of stairs towards the large area of hollows with benches, a BP torchman is straight ahead of you. One resides in the pool with the Dogs, and there is a fourth one if I remember correctly... he is at the opposite end of the long hallway with slimes and the door to bonfire, opposite end of the hall AWAY from the bonfire door.

The BP Butcher is found directly at the door that leads towards the slime and torch area, before the Bonfire Room and Rat areas are accessed; When going down the second set of stairs to the hollows and bench room, looking right and down will see the BP guarding the door.

There are two BP rats right after the first box rat trap, in front of the other rat that usually drops down from the small ledge. one BP rat is seen with the rats and the channeler... remember the shortcut drop that leads on the balcony that is over top thee giant rat with the battle axe in its eye? Two BP rats are up there, one each guarding a stone support for the sewer bridge to your left, as soon as you drop. Three BP rats I think are in the large area guarding both the Zena Merchant and the small hall leading towards the Gaping Area.

There are no Slime or Basilisk BPs, sadly; Only the hollowed men and woman (butchers are female, apparently... all of them), as well as the rats.

Next question?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:29 pm

I did ALL areas that can been infected by gravelord; Valley of drakes, Great Hollow, Asylum, and Ash Lake are unavailable to Gravelord at, due to lack of phantom interaction in general. Since you come at off times from mine, I'll jsut answer the other areas for you to see. Whether you use this info in either wiki or such, it doesn't matter; The info is there, and people who take the time to do it can add it whenever if you don't. So, this will be used to help explain areas you got no info on

First, Dukes:

Lost Izalith:

Demon Ruins:

The Catacombs:

Tomb of Giants; Blarg:

Anor Londo:

Blighttown:

If you want information of the KNOWN areas, I can do that too. Just have to ask.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Added some more information, too. Just to note, there are NO BPs in the Crystal Caves. We checked about two to three times, with no success.
    retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by retro Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:27 am

Awesome, thanks again for all the info and hard work! This should be all I need. cheers
    This will help with providing the most clear, up to date list of black phantoms in the game yet.

If anyone is wondering why I'm updating the wikidot wiki first, it was pretty much just an arbitrary decision. When I feel like I've made all the important updates I've wanted to that wiki, I'll make sure the wikispaces wiki also gets the same treatment.
    retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by retro Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:16 am

One question about the Catacombs:

Where is this guy?
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 5 Img_0545

At first I thought you might've had two pics of the Skeleton by the Lucerne, but looking more closely it seems to be two different spots.

It looks to me like it might be a Scimitar BP at the end of the first rotating bridge (next to the where the 2nd necromancer would be). It's the only spot like with steps and a background like that, at least that I could find.

And one last question on one thing I think I might've missed:

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 5 Utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-4

Is that a fire-throwing Bloated Undead by the well ladder?

After that, I should be done for now!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:43 pm

The second picture of the bloated infeceted is one of the two BP bloated men that are after the staircase of Xanthous.

Sorry, the skeleton is not Lutrece, it is after second bridge. Sorry, it has been awhile since I have done it, forgive me for my error. The skeleton does protect the secret cave to the crystal lizards. I remember there being only one skeleton. The rest is right, however.

I got pictures of ALL of the BP skeleton and bonewheel areas. I just forgot where THAT one in particular is... and also, there is a picture of one BP in the Dark Room leading to titanite and to the last necromancer, however only one is seen due to technical difficulties of capturing both. Still, there is two BP skeletons there.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Acidic, There are no BPs in Queelags domain right? If so I will replace queelags domain with Lost Izalith.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Yes, none In the domain
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Keyz Kage wrote:This video is not made by me, but.. I was just looking at some Dark Souls videos and I found this one with an invader who invades someones world with is gravelorded in Anor Londo. And when stuff happens.. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5OMKBfHvXs

Anyways, I'm teribly sorry if this has already been found or something. Please show mercy all mighty gravelords for the everlasting noob. Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 5 1330857165

Thanks for the video!! sorry for the late late late reply.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:38 am

My little brother wants to be a gravelord.

He has a question.

Is there anyway for gravelords to get indicted?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 am

Only of they get indicted as a red phantom. Otherwise, no.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:07 am

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 5 IMG_0340

The Triple Threat twisted
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:09 am

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 5 IMG_0348

Laughing maniacally : Excellent my Children , excellent !! twisted
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Almost Every Gravelord does the forest... Why not add some variety?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Oh Im not every GraveLord , I hang out everywhere,

it's just that I only had that pic of 3 GLs in the same spot.,

just wanted to share some different or funny pictures , rather then pictures of BPs that allready exist in this catalogus.

The forest bonfire is too small of an arena if you ask me , stone giants area is cool though

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 pm

We need more Gravelords with Cracked Orbs; Bring as much Red pain as possible.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Exactly.,

all they have to do is kill Sif & the Four Kings for a constant flow of cracked red's

The color red is associated with lust, passion, love, beauty, and danger., certain shades of red are used to symbolize anger or aggression.

lol!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:37 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 5 IMG_0348

Laughing maniacally : Excellent my Children , excellent !! twisted

I laugh with you my brother! LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 am