Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Dr. Demento
Kaminari
Ser Isaac
7 posters

Can someone point me to the right direction.

Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Can someone point me to the right direction. Empty Can someone point me to the right direction.

Post by Ser Isaac Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm

My SL is 90 I recently started helping people on Duke's. I've also noticed that the level in that area is suppose to be 70-80. So which area do I go now to help others? I mean.. I'm lost. >.>..
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Can someone point me to the right direction. Empty Re: Can someone point me to the right direction.

Post by Kaminari Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Kiln?
    Dr. Demento
    Dr. Demento
    Addicted
    Addicted

Can someone point me to the right direction. Empty Re: Can someone point me to the right direction.

Post by Dr. Demento Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Tomb of the Giants and Izalith is whered I'd go..Or new londo and kiln
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Omw to the tomb then!
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:48 pm

SL90 will get you tons of ng action at the Kiln. Despite the occasional pvp-based summoning I put my sign on the big square, probably 70% of my summons were for Gwyn. The others I'd just bow or wave, then BC out and msg, "No thanks," or something. My guy there was lvl 93 and he amassed 7 million souls. Pretty good for NG.

Please let me know how it goes at ToG, as I've been looking to start co-oping there (even made a thread about it a little bit ago). I'd like to know the best places to sign. We might be summoned alongside one another there soon.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm

do you have sunlight maggot its invaluable for ToG
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:09 am

Yeah i do have the maggot. there's alot going on in the tomb. Might stay lvl 90 a bit morr farmed 750k soulsss just yeaterday
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:49 am

You can also go to O&S and help people on NG+/++, I get summoned there very frequently.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:06 am

Its not so often on XBL I was there when i was 88 and i hardly got summoned waited about 45 minutes about 3 summons thats it
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:33 am

I can help you with ToG got a lvl 84
    SublimeSinner
    SublimeSinner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SublimeSinner Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:25 pm

The tomb is one of my favourite co-op places. Easy to get to and beat nito and you usually get the bonus of Leeroy invading for more souls. I do the same with maneater and spider when around SL40-50 in blight town. Good way to get your pyro upgraded and buy stuff from Shiva.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am