My new build - Shiva of the East + Thoughts on Forest Defenders

kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

My new build - Shiva of the East + Thoughts on Forest Defenders

Post by kiwi_commander on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:27 am

Well, it looks like the community has been enjoying both my Lautrec and King Jeremiah builds... so the next build I am working on is Shiva of the East.

The basic build uses a Chaos +5 Murakumo and a Lightning Falchion +5 as a backup weapon. Left hand has +15 Iron round shield and a non-upgraded pyromancer's flame. Only 1 attument slot for power within.

Right now my build is around level 65 and I decided to test it in the forest so I can get constant invasions. At first I had trouble with the forest defenders but as time went on I got used to the build and built up a nice 10 win streak against the defenders. So those who I fought yesterday... thank you. I will be publishing this build around Friday.

Now for some thoughts on the Forest Defenders. When I got invaded, the majority of defenders thought I was a farmer (FYI, I was gravelording) and even if I bowed first, I got either back stabbed, shot with powerful magic, or took a chaos fire ball to the face. So this got me thinking about the forest and it's defenders; it seems they have been on the short end of the stick for a while so they are willing to take out any forest invader at any cost.

I think we need to change that and have a bi-weekly clean the forest session until we know that the forest is clean. We could even alternate 1 week clean the forest, 1 week clean the kiln. We can merge the cosplay events with these "clean up" sessions.

I have also noticed a lot of newbie forest defenders. I met at least 3 of them in the forest. I knew they were new bc they were running hollow soldier shields. So here is my suggestions to help clean the forest. Create a decent weapon (like lightning +1 short swords) and give them to the newbies, this should give them a fighting chance if they accidentally invade farmers running ninja havels.
    Dr. Demento
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: My new build - Shiva of the East + Thoughts on Forest Defenders

Post by Dr. Demento on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:49 pm

All of that sound's good.

XBL- Captan Planet
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm in ! My SL is 90 though.. and.. I use XBL if that's a problem..

I also like that Shiva build. I love wearing his armo but never knew where to allocate my points for a build similar to his. Can I see your stats too when its finished?

Captain-CrunchB

Post by Captain-CrunchB on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Forest Defenders are wasting their time!! I use to protect that freakin forest and always got ganged on. So i just killed shiva and that ninja( the ring is beast!) and joined the chaos covenant haha

Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 pm

^Traitor!
    You shall be hunted.

@OP I totally agree, but maybe not short swords, Longswords says I.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:02 am