Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PSN SL 35 Needing either 2 Sif souls or Artoias Sword and Shield (Resolved)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

PSN SL 35 Needing either 2 Sif souls or Artoias Sword and Shield (Resolved) Empty PSN SL 35 Needing either 2 Sif souls or Artoias Sword and Shield (Resolved)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:10 am

Yeah I'm starting a new Artoria build. Original right. But I really don't have the time to go through the game twice to get the souls. Nor the inclination.

I would like to get my hands on the true Artorias Greatsword (not cursed) and his Greatshield. Can give you just about anything you want within reason.

I can vary my SL seeing as I haven't started the character yet nut can have him up to whatever level you need in about a day.

Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

PSN SL 35 Needing either 2 Sif souls or Artoias Sword and Shield (Resolved) Empty Re: PSN SL 35 Needing either 2 Sif souls or Artoias Sword and Shield (Resolved)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Bump
    Jorkka

PSN SL 35 Needing either 2 Sif souls or Artoias Sword and Shield (Resolved) Empty Re: PSN SL 35 Needing either 2 Sif souls or Artoias Sword and Shield (Resolved)

Post by Jorkka Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 am

I'v got both of them, add me ingame Jorkka_97
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:35 pm

This guy ! +1 I thought people had forgotten me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 am