Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
vageta31
EmoElmos
Ser Isaac
callipygias
deadagain
aceluby
vixder/pennywise
ARSP
PlasticandRage
kiwi_commander
befowler
Akatik
SlakeMoth
Tolvo
Rynoa
Rin
Railage
21 posters

Place where the most people have died..

callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Place where the most people have died.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Place where the most people have died..

Post by callipygias Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:54 pm

befowler wrote:I've never lost to 4 kings, S&O, or even gwyn.
    I must be missing something here.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Place where the most people have died.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Place where the most people have died..

Post by Ser Isaac Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:09 pm

I have to say its the most embarassing thing for me and its always the same in any character I play. Sen's Fortress. Those traps always get me regardless how good I am at PVP or PVE. Eventually a blade will knock me off the and I'll plunge to my death.. :c...
    EmoElmos
    EmoElmos
    Regular
    Regular

Post by EmoElmos Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am

Those wolf cat animals that attack you on the way to Sif from the waterfall area always end up killing my character quite a few times
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:45 am

I actually didn't see the one at first when I went there and literally walked right past it completely oblivious haha.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:51 am

EmoElmos wrote:Those wolf cat animals that attack you on the way to Sif from the waterfall area always end up killing my character quite a few times
    You could always be cheap & stay between the trees. There's even a small area were a cat can get stuck. Though fighting them upfront is more fun/dangerous.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:46 am

EmoElmos wrote:Those wolf cat animals that attack you on the way to Sif from the waterfall area always end up killing my character quite a few times

There's an even easier way to kill those kitties. If you have the Hawk Ring you can arrow them to death from the bridge.
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vageta31 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 am

I didn't see it mentioned, but to the Bed of Chaos haters there is a trick that will make it easier. After each time you kill one of the "creatures" on either side, just immediately quit the game. When you reload you'll be outside of the fog gate and are able to go back down without having to try and run all the way through the holes. You can still die, but it makes an annoying boss less annoying. It's the single time in the game where I don't feel guilty using a cheesy tactic.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 am

I hear that the cats can be poisoned, that would make them so much easier.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 pm

1. Blighttown environmental hazards (waterwheel, upper blighttown, etc)
    2. BoC
    3. Stray Demon
    4. titanite Demons

I don't understand all of the fuss about the archers. I died once against them on my very first try, but haven't died since. Gargoyles are also quite easy for me. I died about a million and a half times fighting the titanite demon by andre with a scimitar +2, and of course the one in izalith is a pain.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:48 pm

^that list is pretty good to me

For me, hosting in the forest and Ceaseless Discharge.

And no, I don't summon anyone in the forest.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:49 pm

If you lure the cat demon things out you can fight them from the trees and they won't follow you in. You can run out and go toe-to-toe until you can't anymore and then run back in and heal yourself.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Quarik wrote:1. Blighttown environmental hazards (waterwheel, upper blighttown, etc)
    2. BoC
    3. Stray Demon
    4. titanite Demons

I don't understand all of the fuss about the archers. I died once against them on my very first try, but haven't died since. Gargoyles are also quite easy for me. I died about a million and a half times fighting the titanite demon by andre with a scimitar +2, and of course the one in izalith is a pain.

The archers get me mostly because of the push back from the arrows. Even blocking them pushes my guy off the wall if I'm not positioned just right.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:55 pm

most of the things listed can be solved with archery... even boc, i run to the right orb and then to the back wall nearest the left and fire arrows until i get the angle right and hit the root, the cats are poisoned in 2-3 hits you can hit all of them from a small mound in the trees before the area where they begin rolling (even the one who arent active can be poisoned and killed before they even hop off their napping spot!) same with the anor londo archers, 2 poison arrows, they don't even have to do damage just measure the shot with wooden arrows and when you see a small flash the arrow has hit the target then just switch to poison fire two arrows and go get a sandwich, also most titanite demosn can be arrow cheesed to death. as for stray demon or capra... arrows are no help.
    EmoElmos
    EmoElmos
    Regular
    Regular

Post by EmoElmos Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:35 pm

SlakeMoth wrote:

There's an even easier way to kill those kitties. If you have the Hawk Ring you can arrow them to death from the bridge.

Hmm, I'll have to try that on my current run, Thanks (:
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:44 pm

i would say the water tower in blighttown and the stairs next to the archer in undead burg have cause the most fall deaths. i actually beat boc for the first time recently in 1 go. no exiting out or anything. as for enemies the black phantom black knights in the kiln are deadly as hell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm