Which area creeps you out the most?

Zechk

Re: Which area creeps you out the most?

Post by Zechk on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:28 am

winking

I thought the forest was pretty creepy too actually now that I think about it. Or at least I was less inclined to run about without watching my step. There is something about trees with haunting, glowing lights amongst them. Getting punched in the face by a big cartoon mushroom did rather spoil the effect though.

Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:29 am

Well yes, literally the first time I enterred the forest I was level, what, 15? I was fresh into the game and suddenly I was in an area where it was dark in the day, and there were killer trees. As well there were bands of warriors trying to kill me, big mushroom people, rolling cats, arrows hitting me from afar, a massive hydra, giant golems, and a big *** wolf. It is a pretty intimidating area, though now it is a home for me. I love to just take strolls through it.
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:39 am

Tomb, by far.

Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 am

i agree with tomb of the giants but i have to admit my biggest scare was actually in the catacombs. it was my first playthrough of course and i jumped down to where the dark moon seance ring is. after getting the ring and running around the giant skelly with little health i notice the hole in the wall that leads up to where the twop miracle is. i ran through the door expecting it to be too small for the giant skelly. mother fcker chased me all the way up that little hallway/tunnel up to the ladder that lead to twop.

that made the game feel almost part of the horror genre. honestly just going into the catacombs the first time after getting passed the skellys is pretty creepy also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:10 pm