To other PS3 players: have you noticed multiplay being slow in the last couple of days?

justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

To other PS3 players: have you noticed multiplay being slow in the last couple of days?

Post by justwant2play on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Perhaps it's just me but I noticed that multiplaying has been quite slow the last couple of days on the PS3. Any other PS3 users notice this too?

Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Re: To other PS3 players: have you noticed multiplay being slow in the last couple of days?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:02 pm

actually i've noticed the reverse... better connections than usual except for yesterday where all my attempted summons at sens failed... 15 min just waiting...

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: To other PS3 players: have you noticed multiplay being slow in the last couple of days?

Post by Zakkia on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:03 pm

There was a PSN update thursday last week and it was shutdown for 12ish hours.
    justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by justwant2play on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:actually i've noticed the reverse... better connections than usual except for yesterday where all my attempted summons at sens failed... 15 min just waiting...

I had serious problems yesterday too. Failed invasions and summons repeatedly. I wonder what was happening on the network yesterday.

Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:06 pm

LOL when I get home, I will have to wait 2 hours to download the updates -__-

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:12 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:actually i've noticed the reverse... better connections than usual except for yesterday where all my attempted summons at sens failed... 15 min just waiting...

Couldnt summon at Sen's either, even reconnected, to no avail.
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zakkia on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 pm

@Carphil tehre wasnt a system update. Just management of the online. i considered it a bit better.
    kingkellogg

Post by kingkellogg on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Theres next to no invasions anymore =\
    It kinda sucks

Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:50 am

I was BSed while I was 2m in front of my opponent today, and another host was warping around like a Jumper. That was a cool movie btw.
    mpaschke

Post by mpaschke on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:09 am

Definitely slow to find summons or get invaded, wasted an hour in New Londo and just gave up

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:43 am

I had no real problems. I summoned a guy to help out w/ the gargoyles (bastard killed them w/out getting the tail in full Ornstein gear + Lightning Washing pole, killed them in 3 swipes each). Also got summoned about a half dozen times in the same spot. No real issues besides TERRIBLE hosts.

SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 pm

aceluby wrote:I had no real problems. I summoned a guy to help out w/ the gargoyles (bastard killed them w/out getting the tail in full Ornstein gear + Lightning Washing pole, killed them in 3 swipes each). Also got summoned about a half dozen times in the same spot. No real issues besides TERRIBLE hosts.

I did a lot of gargoyles co-op with my lvl 21 ornstein toon yesterday as well. What lvl are you?

at lvl 21 i can almost get summoned every 5 minutes easily, its fun
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:56 pm

now the summoning freeze has moved to anor londo for me (i finally got help for sens) i got invaded though and the guy ran around in full smoughs waiting for a succesful summon on my part after 30 min we both shrugged and we battled whereupon he one shot me

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Robotech wrote:
    aceluby wrote:I had no real problems. I summoned a guy to help out w/ the gargoyles (bastard killed them w/out getting the tail in full Ornstein gear + Lightning Washing pole, killed them in 3 swipes each). Also got summoned about a half dozen times in the same spot. No real issues besides TERRIBLE hosts.

I did a lot of gargoyles co-op with my lvl 21 ornstein toon yesterday as well. What lvl are you?

at lvl 21 i can almost get summoned every 5 minutes easily, its fun

I'm SL25 now, was 20 when I was doing it. Did you one shot the boss for me w/out getting the tail?

SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Didnt seem to have any issues last night for AUS / NZ players. Maneater_Mildred may say otherwise but I didnt notice any real issues at all.

x_-WarMachine-_-

Post by x_-WarMachine-_- on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Ive been having mega problems since Sunday. Last night I got kicked out playstation network all together after about 30 minutes of play and was unable to get back on all night. Or when I would log in, it would say I got no response from the servers and Id have to play offline.
    jjshowal
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jjshowal on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:24 pm

No real differences, things have been super laggy at times, but I'm pretty sure it was due to me invading some japanese hosts which is bound to happen.

You got some sticky white stuff on your sword Look Skyward

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:54 am