Resolved: PS3 - Help with Orn and Smough, SL 53

lilpwnee

Resolved: PS3 - Help with Orn and Smough, SL 53

Post by lilpwnee on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 am

PSN: lilpwnee

Hi, new player need help with O&S on first playthrough.
    I mostly melee and did not get Eingy's upgrade( I thought he was a bad guy here to steal my loots) and I don't have any fire base weapons (Lightning Spear +2 and Black Knight Shield +5). I tried him solo for over 40 times probably, lowest I got is like 2% Ornstein =( when both are still alive.

I tried as Human with Solaire and Killed Ornstein and Smough at 90%. I think I am too newb to beat it solo, and I am running low on Humanity (used 5 from Lautrec) if anyone is willing to help out I will use Firekeeper soul for humanity.

Please help, am getting desperate and don't want to abandon it. Will be on nightly around 7:30 EST. Anyone able to help me defeat Biggie Smalls will be greatly apreaciated, thank you in adavance for your time

Side note: Love the forums, been lurking here ever since I started playing the game, especially enjoy the theories.

Last edited by lilpwnee on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Resolved: PS3 - Help with Orn and Smough, SL 53

Post by kiwi_commander on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:52 am

Keep the firekeeper soul, just go to the depths and farm some rats + gold serpent ring for humanity. As far as help, if you hang around the bonfire at that time, you will see a lot of summoning signs.

I don't think I can help you at that time, but maybe later in the evening.
    lilpwnee

Post by lilpwnee on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:49 pm

I have the serpent ring, I farmed quite a bit of painting guardians and they stopped dropping.

To get to depth I would have to go back through Sen's and go back through the shortcut through the aquedact? I'm just concerned with how long it takes for me to go back through Anor Londo and then Sen's and back, if I am going back, I might as well go join the Forrest Hunters or Gravelords for the ring or Gravelord Sword?

I can be on later at night, only on weekends. but I am on most nights, anyone able to help and see me online please give me a shout.

Edit: Is the first Bonfire (the one in the tomb) the most common bonfire? I only see some summon signs infront of fog gates. But the help didn't pan out and I couldn't wait around as I keep getting invaded. (I'm WoW)
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:27 pm

There is a shortcut in sens fortress that will go back and forth from beginning to end. It shouldnt take to long to travel through anor lando because you have already unlocked the moving pillar that goes from first to third floor.
    so, in saying this, run back to firelink and use the aquaduct shortcut. Shouldnt take more that 5 to 10 min.
    Also, if you open the big door in the big hallway leading to o&s, it will take you directly out to that moving piller (the connecting bridges/platform that moves up and down)
    lilpwnee

Post by lilpwnee on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Cool, I never noticed a shortcut before bounce , and the flight to Sen's from Anor Londo is on the top floor of the moving pillar right? If it's easy I will definitely go back and go and get some humanity tonight.

Is there anything else I should get that would be helpful? I heard Gravelord's sword helps, is that relatively easy to get? Also if anyone wait to take the time from their schedule to help, please holla!

I need all the help I can get! :00046:

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:34 pm

I am currently playing through and almost to that area. Only thing is, i am only sl 30 atm. I am just about to finish sens. If you dont get any assistance by the time i get there, i might be willing to help.
    Question: are you just not finding any help at the bonfiee at that level there? Or have all the help been worthless?
    lilpwnee

Post by lilpwnee on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:05 pm

I have found Summon signs twice, both infront of fog gate, never by bonfire. Other times it fail. I can't just mope around because of the sentinels, and if i clear it I get invaded (4-5 times, already).

The two times, one time the guy I summoned got killed by smough before Solaire, other time it was close but I got smashed.

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:22 pm

For my current toon to help i would have to be atleast lvl 47. Currently 30. Which wouldnt be to hard to do, i currently have an abundance of souls. I will probably be around tonight, add Delvanoc to your friends o. Psn and we can maybe work something out. Perhaps help each other in the future as well.
    lilpwnee

Post by lilpwnee on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Great, thank you so much. I will add you when I go home, thank you so much for going through the trouble.

Also I think I might be SL 53, I will confirm tonight before you waste your souls big grin

Edit: I am SL 53, sorry for the mixup

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

No worries, i was lvl 35. Lol, started anor lando today, lvled to 47 and had over 30k left over. Will easily be able to get in range of your lvl. It shouldnt be to hard for me to finish the place off, baring invasions. At 730 i will probably be getting my daughter ready for bed, but 8 to 830 will be prime time for me getting on. That should give you plenty of time to farm some humanity.
    lilpwnee

Post by lilpwnee on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Sounds good man, I will be on at 8 EST

Thanks for your time

Post by lilpwnee on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Thank you so much for your help Zepplin!! happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:57 pm