Bad winners

hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Bad winners

Post by hageshisa on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Ok! So first of I must say that I really enjoy PvP and I have no trouble losing against someone who plays better than me. But what really makes me kinda agitated is people who party up 2-3v1 and play like a bunch of kindergarden girls but cuz of the outnumbration the usually kick my ***. And then afterwards they taunt me when I'm dead, like they did a good job or something.

I know it's a part of the game, and I don't play fully honorably all the time. But I have honor and I'm polite.

So, how many of you are bad winners? (in which I mean that you taunt your oppenent after killing himm in a super cheese way)

edit: I can be a pretty bad winner aswell, but almost only to people who have annoyed me before.. since that way, it got personal : )

If you're THAT good, you shouldn't be whining
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: Bad winners

Post by nsane32 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:48 pm

that would be no one on the forums but I know what you mean you get ganked by Havel wearing BK great sword wielding a**holes just dont let them get to you most of them do it because they are bad at 1v1 so they do it to feel better

I will protect my lord till the very end

Au ou Pasnic Morarta

Spoiler:

GT:nsane32
    Steam:nsane32
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

what he said, i dont think anyone is here does is a farmer, they just suck that much, they're the kinda people that can never win a 1v1 fight so they need two phantoms to stand a chance against one opponent. it happens in areas with a lot of trafic specially the forest, thats the place where anything goes cause it's all farmers waiting for you on the other side.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Even if I kill a ganker, I always bow afterward. Even if that ganker just ganked me. It actually makes me feel good. I won't let them get the satisfaction of pissing me off.

But, I agree with you about losing to better players. IMO, it is better than beating inexperienced players.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't care about any of the taunts, but the one way they drive me insane is when it's a 3-2v1 fight and they kill me, they bow afterwards..

Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:43 pm

It's never fun or saticfying to kill an inexperienced player (or in my case, lesser inexperienced)or a low-level for that matter. Even when I had dying streaks for almost 40 minutes with every invasion I tried to pull of, killing a lowlevel after that just feels... sad and kind of mean.

But it's good to know that the forumlurkers are good players mostley : )

If you're THAT good, you shouldn't be whining

aprilmanha
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by aprilmanha on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:29 pm

I keep the return crystal open so as soon as I see the retarded sunbro I port out. I just can't be bothered to fight those tools, and don't want to give them any validation.
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:33 pm

I've done that too. During heavy jumping times, I'll check to see who I'm invading before I get to their world.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    Bito

Post by Bito on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 pm

i just let them kill me if i get ganked in duel area (Kiln, Burg etc)
    i don't want waste my time dealing with ganked

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 pm

I can be a "bad" winner sometimes. I'm not going to lie. If someone heals and I kill them while they're healing, if someone spams wog or if I beat a decked out host and two phantoms I'll trow a point down or look skyward taunt at them, just to say "Really?"

Now, 80% of the time I don't do anything. I might spam the dragon body force attack, or blow fire on their corpse, maybe wave to the camera. I'll bow if it was a great fight. However, I don't generally invade in area's where there are many farmers and I generally keep to lower (sub 80) soul levels, so I don't see as many farmers as higher level players would, but I love the 3v1's. I spent about 15 hours this weekend invading between sl 25 and 50 in the depths and had a hell of a lot of fun.

Also visit the newbie page and don't be afraid to message me if you're new and need some advice. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/New+Player+Help

Duel Wielding Velka's Rapier http://tinyurl.com/73jfhgd
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 pm

People like feeling good about themselves, some have just lost so much a simple, albeit undeserved win is a great accomplishment to their pitiful lives. We just have to deal with it.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:56 pm

I just try to bait people in 2 vs 1 to ether separate them, shoot them off a ladder(which can mean death depending on the area), or WOG them off a cliff. Hate mail is funny.
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:46 am

I taunt people that deserve it, like if they attack or bs me while im spawning. At that point i feel like they deserve it cause i know it infuriates them lol

Hit me up for duels and stuff
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:57 am

I sometimes am a bad winner too, when I feel they deserved it.

The other day I was fighting with this guy trying to get behind my back so hard, circling around me in the same direction over and over, that after a while my head was dizzy for moving in circle for too long. finally I manage to kill him with my honorable katana and did the "Well what is it" gesture 'cause he just pissed me off soooo much

But I agree with you, sometimes they just kill you in 3v1 while you're spawning and then taunt like they did something very skillful sad
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:50 am

I can be at times. Whenever I kill farmers I always look skyward, otherwise I always bow, and if they gave me an amazing fight I prostrate.
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:48 pm

same here but for farmers I point down

I will protect my lord till the very end

Au ou Pasnic Morarta

Spoiler:

GT:nsane32
    Steam:nsane32
    Dr. Demento
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dr. Demento on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:34 am

When I fight farmers I dance on their body with the Channeler Trident..usually I just bow.

XBL- Captan Planet
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:25 pm

When i kill a farmer i usualy drop a prism stone and point up, to me it means''heres your tombstone, now up to heaven you go!''

But when i get taunted by some guy and i kill him i usualy taunt back and send a msg to him, something like owned or something, you wont believe how much hatemail i got from that lol!
    Blackie

Post by Blackie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Bamjam wrote:When i kill a farmer i usualy drop a prism stone and point up, to me it means''heres your tombstone, now up to heaven you go!''

But when i get taunted by some guy and i kill him i usualy taunt back and send a msg to him, something like owned or something, you wont believe how much hatemail i got from that lol!
    I think MSGng the ganker after defeating him with "owned" or stuff like that is completely childish and unnecessary, and you just end up looking as stupid as them.
    But I have to admit that your Prism Stone-Point Upwards combo is very original, I usually walk slowly towards the sun and point at it, or if I'm in Kiln, I bow towards the badass of Gwyn Praise the Sun

Buffer Punisher Gwyn's Mercenary Prostration Lawful Invader Proper Bow
    "If the edge of your blade isn't covered in shining blue or sparkling yellow, you have my respect and gratitude"
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:00 pm

I get more angry if the three giant armour wearing mask heads bow after they've gangbanged me. Do they seriously think that bowing automatically makes them honourable players?

And to answer your question, I'm not a bad winner. I'm more like bad at winning since I hardly ever win any matches.

Uparkaam (main account)
    Dorkmoon
    Torch_Hollow
    Ravelord_Servant
    Gastro_Zombie
    Wolfgrey666

Post by Wolfgrey666 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Aye they tick me off.Having come from the dueling community that Demon's Souls had and the completely honorable community that the Chinese+English edition of Demon's had: They push my buttons.

But i try to be as calm as possible with it.If i kill them , i bow or i just press the parry button with my painted over and over again.

Sometimes they message me bragging when they ganked me, and usually i can manage to flip it that over and end up telling them their flaws.Eventually they tell me to get a life or get laid, to which i respond thusly: "Sorry my girl lives with me so i already do. But i do hear your very close to your mother"

After that i just ignore their immense rage.

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:03 pm

I only taunt when they tried to cheat me yet i end up winning. (Which is not so often, im not the greatest in PVP)

I am the ruthless defender of Priscilla
    and I will defend her with my life, if so be it!

Priscilla's LifeHunters

Only true men can wear tights and look good in them!
    Men in Tights

Fear me! For I am mighty Arkadios, The Red Serpent!
    Feel my wrath and taste my blade!
    Gods Of The Arena

Stay grossly incandescent, my friends
    Praise the Sun
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 pm

This BS fisher with the Great Club won a couple on fights, and this is what I receive.

Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Hatemails are funny, I hate when the bow after being cheap like others said. But one thing I never can't take is when they attack while I bow before the battle.

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    Blade of The Sun
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blade of The Sun on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:13 pm

I just want to say that I beat 3 people with the right moveset and a smart play style. That aside I often get my arse handed to me when it is 2v or 3v1. Sometimes the best way to beat your foes is with patience and diligence.

It finds solace in the fact that it is at least trying.
    It then feels it can no longer take their pains without the power to end them.
    and so, it takes on a demon soul, and becomes not a fair and pure maiden, but a lost executioner who finds peace in helping the pained pass on from this life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:10 pm