Hackers......

Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Re: Hackers......

Post by Tolvo on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:32 am

DMB+Estoc, Makashi Lightsaber Style...Yes, I know all lightsaber styles, moves, weapon types, crystals, hell focusing lenses by name...I'm quite the nerd.
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:34 am

I once had quite an awesome lightsaber on KOTOR.

Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:35 am

Lightsabers were Irrelevant in that game, the Force was OP as hell...
    We should probably stop necro-bumping this thread with off-topic Star Wars nerd stuff haha.
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 am

Did you say Jedi??? OMG what a great build idea.

Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 am

Now you know what my Magic Swordsman is Wyrm.
    skillbilly

Post by skillbilly on Wed May 09, 2012 1:48 pm

I beleive I've encountered a hacker. He invaded my game in the forest and just sat there not moving. I assumed he was one of those forrest invaders that doesn't move, so i approached for a backstab. As soon as I did he used his black separation crystal to leave. After this happened I was frozen. I couldn't move. I could access my menus, but i couldn't move my toon. I figured it was a glitch until when I went into my menu to find my black separation crystal, it was gone. So there I was frozen and without my black separation crystal, and the same player invades me. Before he could kill me I logged off of psn. This ended the game. When I reloaded my mobility had been restored, but my black separation crystal was still missing.

Has anyone else experienced this? Should I report the player and/or the incident as hacking? If so, what is the best way to report this? Could this be a glitch?

btw, I returned to the chest behind Frampt to see if my black separation crystal would be there. It wasn't. Even if this was a glitch, I still want my black separation crystal returned.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane on Wed May 09, 2012 2:43 pm

I got in a fight with a giants armor hacker in the tomb of the giants lets just say that the fog ring and dark armor let me toy with that punk for like 20 minutes. I'd shoot him with a bow every other minute in totally different direction he couldnt find me which was awesome. I killed him eventually which was awesome.

Good thing I got traped down there for like two days on my first play through cause now I can navigate the place in the dark blindfolded.

"Plain Childish" said the small man, to which the much bigger man said "it wont seem so childish when it happens to you"

The Silver Big hat SL 200 (anti-mage, mage) http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=299020992731779294

And his little mage hunting brother SL100 http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=391801110669564162

Move Like a Rapier Sting like a claymore http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=329792397855464820

If the cost of keeping a thread on topic is a down vote then I will make that sacrifice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:45 am