Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
ViralEnsign_
bloodpixel
Yukon
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
Saturnine Knight
Artorias
BLA1NE
Wade_Wilson
Rynoa
CrackSouls
Serious_Much
Tolvo
kiwi_commander
18 posters

EpicNameBro's Lore Update with New DarkSouls Artbook

Langoulk
    Langoulk
    Regular
    Regular

EpicNameBro's Lore Update with New DarkSouls Artbook - Page 2 Empty Re: EpicNameBro's Lore Update with New DarkSouls Artbook

Post by Langoulk Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am

As an aspiring concept artist. This book is mine.
    befowler
    befowler

EpicNameBro's Lore Update with New DarkSouls Artbook - Page 2 Empty Re: EpicNameBro's Lore Update with New DarkSouls Artbook

Post by befowler Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 am

Is it really a revelation that Logan took off his clothes to emulate Seath? I thought that was obvious. Some of the other tidbits were kind of interesting though, notably the Andre secret passage that explains why those statues look fake, and the pre-launch BPs.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am

I'm so angry that Andre got gimped! This sucks to know!
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:41 am

I always thought ceasless discharge looked sad. I figured he had an STD and couldn't find any penicillin.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Not groundbreaking befowler, I always assumed the same, but it was funny to hear the "No one would know it was big hat if he was COMPLETELY naked" bit. It just stuck out to me as being funny, so I enjoyed hearing it all the same.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 am