Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Izalith Assassins

Dameira
    Dameira

Izalith Assassins Empty Izalith Assassins

Post by Dameira Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:12 am

So, my brother and I have started invading in Lost Izalith as assassins. The build is as follows:

Starting Class: Wanderer
    Soul Level: 70

Vit: 43
    Att: 12

End: 40
    Str: 10
    Dex: 14
    Int: 14

RH1: Chaos Bandit Knife +5
    RH2: Lightning Longbow+5
    LH1: Lightning Bandit Knife +5
    LH2: Oolacile Catalyst

Spells: Hidden Body, Chameleon
    Rings: RoFaP, Lava Ring/Hornet Ring
    Armor: Hollow Thief Hood, Black Leather Armor, Black Manchette, Wanderer Boots

Literally, after days of invading, there have been only 5 or 6 failed invasions. This was done at all hours of the day, and there are ALWAYS people to invade. Being able to disguise yourself as one of those stone gargoyle things that breath fire, we stalk our prey and exterminate with extreme prejudice in honor of the Izalith witches. Usually we send a message after telling them to keep away from the Bed of Chaos for fear of death.

As the build aims to primarily one shot back stab/riposte, the requirements are no poise and no DWGR as that would make things... a bit TOO easy. Chameleon in Lost Izalith has yielded amazing results. I know this kind of thing is frowned upon, and htat's why there is no poise or shield to the build. It is just so satisfying eliminating the host and his two phantoms while dual wielding knives.

At this level there are ALWAYS invasions to be had, and I have only had one failed invasion today, after a 10 hour session. There are always victims for the Assassins of Izalith!

P.S. : Send all humanity to our dear Fair Lady, she needs it!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Izalith Assassins Empty Re: Izalith Assassins

Post by WyrmHero Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:33 am

How about starting a new user made covenant?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:39 am

Normally, I'd say just that this is pretty common, the build is at least. However I will say this much, a Chaos Covenenant User Cov would be incredibly interesting to me. I never see people of it, and I really wish there was more. As well, this is an area where Co-Op isn't all that common, so being human really shouldn't be that common, as well anyone here has decent experience as they've gotten this far in the game. The no poise and no DWGR thing is also a pretty nifty idea if you ask me, I agree with Wyrm. It might have some dirty tactics, but this build actually needs to use dirty tactics with the equipment restrictions. I'm actually very fine with this, I hope you guys get some others to join you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am