Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Im a beginner!

gekkyy

Im a beginner!  Empty Im a beginner!

Post by gekkyy Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 am

Ok theese past month (since i first started pvp never did it in demons souls) I've tested some popular builds like dex/int, dex/faith, str/int and str/int etc and so on.. i think ive lvled 5diff chars to sl120. Most success i have with my 93vit build and elemental weapons like lightn uchigatana, fire notched whip, in oh lightn. scimitar & grass crest shield. got to 99humanity in a couple of hours from 1. second successful is dex/int with mgs and velcas rapier 80humanity in 1 night... this is only in the burg where bs fishing is standard.

I want to know is it really cheesy with 2600hp? and rotate fire notched whip with lightn. uchi? ( i never go for bs unless they start)

I really enjoy it in the burg.. but i guess with you skilled guys in fc it wont be viable...

just want your input

oh and ive tested a 60str build with great great swords ultra great axes etc but i get eaten within 2sec from bs and chain bs..
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Im a beginner!  Empty Re: Im a beginner!

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:41 am

theres nothing wrong with vit builds i use them also and from one of the only FC i have attended most people had 2000+hp.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 am

Wow. I always go around with 1500. The most hp I've ever seen a person have is 1900.
    gekkyy

Post by gekkyy Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:49 am

bloodpixel wrote:Wow. I always go around with 1500. The most hp I've ever seen a person have is 1900.

Im not that good at avoiding dmg and bs yet but (hopefully) I will get better and put prio. on dmg stats like dex/int. with lower vit.
    gekkyy

Post by gekkyy Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:theres nothing wrong with vit builds i use them also and from one of the only FC i have attended most people had 2000+hp.

I think Ive faced you twice in the burg first duel was great so I /wave and /joy to you iirc! happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:46 am