Weapon Upgrade Stats at +4/ +14?

BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Re: Weapon Upgrade Stats at +4/ +14?

Post by BLA1NE on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Hey we've reached a milestone!

The Regular +14 column is complete!

Obviously I couldn't verify all the numbers myself, but I did check and none of the Xs were misplaced--all the weapons do indeed have +14 info.

Good work everyone, keep it up!

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:49 pm

I checked most of them when I updated it Blaine, atleast most of them are correct. I am now working on finishing the Chaos row. But its a long time coming since I can't farm red titanite on my roulette character without going past sens.

PSN: SgtPigeon
    Russian Roulette Duels Saturdays at 1PM - 7PM EST
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:05 pm

I have the stuff to do most of the lightning, think I can finish in the next few days?

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Maybe some new titles are in order ... big grin

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm

I think I would need to do a fair bit more before I deserve a title silly

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:34 am

Hey guys, I was updating a little but I am stumped on the fire sniper crossbow.
    I tried to add a row to the table but it looks really out of wack, can someone with more wiki-know-how adjust it to make it more pleasing to the eyes?

Demi_God0415
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Demi_God0415 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 am

sure just put the info here.

edit: actually, just put the infos there and fix it later on

Last edited by Demi_God0415 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

we need Point Forward ! or rather your weapon stats. if you have or planning to forge a weapon, please help us update the current weapon stats. informations and instructions are here. of course, only if you want to, it'll be great if you do!
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:38 am

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/page/diff/Sniper+Crossbow/323012342

I already added the info I had, I just don't know how to make the background of one cell that color of grey. Thank you demi!

Demi_God0415
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Demi_God0415 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 am

you go to the small icon just next of the cell, choose "this cell" then make header.

we need Point Forward ! or rather your weapon stats. if you have or planning to forge a weapon, please help us update the current weapon stats. informations and instructions are here. of course, only if you want to, it'll be great if you do!
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 am

Thanks, I didn't notice that before I was trying to edit it with the AT icon at the top. I just tested it out adding a +4 lightning to the avelyn, on my way to being a classy wiki-editor.

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Yukon, what stuff are you working on now? I am going to try some this evening, so but I don't want to be repeating your stuff, my current plan is lightning tonight (for what I have). Are you doing all parts? +14? etc?

Thanks happy, if you are doing lightning and need more components, I will just give you the chunks to do upgrading too happy.

Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm

I can only work on Enchanted Divine Raw and Fire and Chaos. Since my Roulette duels keep me from going father than sen's fort.

Right now I am focusing on Divine and Chaos, mostly. So I shouldn't be stepping on your toes if you are focused on lightning happy

Not sure what you mean by doing all parts? I am checking +14 +10 and +15 records, and have corrected a few here and there. But mostly I am done with +15 so its just a matter of double checking whats already been posted.
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:54 pm

I didn't mean to suggest that you were 'stepping on my toes' sad, I would have been happy to have given you the materials for it. I just meant confirming stats for the upgrades within that branch (so all levels listed in the tables for a weapon along an upgrade path), or if you were just checking the level of the upgrade listed in the to do table (ex. +9 divine).

Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:01 pm

I didn't mean to make you feel bad with that comment berkut, I was just using it as a figure of speech, so that we wouldn't be overlapping each other. I really appreciate the offer, but I just can't do lightning right now.

As for doing the whole branch, I think I am? Whenever I update a weapon I check the basic evolution of the weapon from +5 +9 +10 +14 +15, but I don't really check +1, +2 +3 +4 +5. if thats what you mean? I am basically checking all weapons I have an upgrade for, even if the x is there in the to do list.
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Sorry, another miscommunication between us >.<, I'm not upset or anything, misused emoticon. I meant the first example you gave above Yukon (+5, +9, etc.)

Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm working on getting back into the swing of things, but limited gameplay time will force me to balance out what I am doing. Right now I want to have fun, but I will probably start poking the wiki again in my off times.

I don't always bask in the sun, but when I do I am grossly incandescent!

XBL(Silver) - Whknight009

Swift and True! Become a member of the Helpers Brigade!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:45 pm