Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Just an example of some "good" pvp

Gravelord hunter
    Gravelord hunter
    Casual
    Casual

Just an example of some "good" pvp Empty Just an example of some "good" pvp

Post by Gravelord hunter Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdAwvBD5-tI
    originally I watched this video (not mine, sorry if im not allowed to post others videos) because I'm a fan of League of legends and wanted to see this person version of jarvan...turns out he looks nothing like jarvan anyways within the first 30secs of watching this video I was appalled at what he was doin, attacking invaders before they even get a chance to stand up, he failed but I'm sure that was his intentions. I eventually realized he wasnt actually showing his pvp skills so I would let this go and feel no hostility towards the man (other than the fact hat he looked nothing like jarvan) lol
    now to show some actual good pvp videos that hopefully people can learn tactics from
    again sorry if i'm not allowed to post other peoples videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUJiBYX4NV0 (this one makes me laugh you can tell the creator really has fun with his pvp which is admirable some may find it cheap but i think its just smart)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cczg4fRZ_fo (i recommend those who are unfmailiar with Peevepeeverson to check out more of his vids he is quite good and from what I hear really respected as a pvp champ)

If i knew how 2 upload footage of my pvp i most certainly would although you can definitely learn what you need to be a success from these vids (even the first one has some good stuff)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Just an example of some "good" pvp Empty Re: Just an example of some "good" pvp

Post by RANT Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm

i'm sorry but i found all the videos boring, specially the second video, a lot of people do that in the forest or the kiln. i though they were gonna be duels, oh well.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 pm

the sec video i find it annoying, if i see an invader doing like that i will make very short rules with him!
    its no fun to see
    Gravelord hunter
    Gravelord hunter
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gravelord hunter Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

good point was my very first time seeing this and i though it was pretty funny, although the enemies he was fighting could have easily just ran at him full swing no? So i think its smart that he baits them into using their fist only to parry and gut shot them. But i can see your point

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 am