New Event 'Cleanse the Kiln'

Poll

I am proposing a new event called 'Cleanse the KIln' it would be a mass invasion of the Kiln

[ 21 ]
    81% [81%] 
    [ 5 ]
    19% [19%] 

Total Votes: 26
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Re: New Event 'Cleanse the Kiln'

Post by WyrmHero on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:05 pm

I fought the Kiln Black Phantoms they need like 3 BS to die. We can run thru the BPs if there are 3 vs 1.

Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:38 pm

@DxV04 No not at all man 5% of them are actually trying to help there friend coop and beat Gwyn for sure. I am saying after seeing the same guy put a wht down 7 or 8 times in an hour he is farming he get summoned.

there is the classic MO mask/havels/BKGA ect it is very easy to pick them out over people using with diff armor setups. Also if I get summoned through a RSS into 3v1 I remember what they look like and find them in 5 mins when 1 of them dies.

Also yes my friends and I have had many many farmers BC out for sure and to test I also summon white and pretend to go do the level and they BC out. I am in no way what so ever trying to disrupt honest coop activity ever. I would be willing to do it if there is enough interest and any time in the future if people need to get there...the farming never stops trust me.

@LOLRagezzz I know that you are there to lend your blade buddy thanks!!!!!

Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:40 pm

I do believe Dx has a point, which should be considered. Don't merely murder any group of people without just cause. While with Mof it was fun it felt a bit off summoning farmers and killing them, I still prefer the idea of invading and seeing what they are doing. Because then you can actually see if they are indeed a farmer or someone genuinely doing Co-Op. I believe in punishing these scumbags who farm invaders, but let's not get too lost in this crusade and end up killing innocents.
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 pm

WyrmHero wrote:I fought the Kiln Black Phantoms they need like 3 BS to die. We can run thru the BPs if there are 3 vs 1.

Yea they are a nice back up but if you invade and there is 3 there waiting to farm you one of them is going to be as fast or faster than you. FROM really needs to reconsider placement of BPs in some areas.. won't expect it to happen.
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 pm

DarkW17 wrote:@DxV04 No not at all man 5% of them are actually trying to help there friend coop and beat Gwyn for sure. I am saying after seeing the same guy put a wht down 7 or 8 times in an hour he is farming he get summoned.

there is the classic MO mask/havels/BKGA ect it is very easy to pick them out over people using with diff armor setups. Also if I get summoned through a RSS into 3v1 I remember what they look like and find them in 5 mins when 1 of them dies.

Also yes my friends and I have had many many farmers BC out for sure and to test I also summon white and pretend to go do the level and they BC out. I am in no way what so ever trying to disrupt honest coop activity ever. I would be willing to do it if there is enough interest and any time in the future if people need to get there...the farming never stops trust me.

@LOLRagezzz I know that you are there to lend your blade buddy thanks!!!!!

Oh ok I see the method to your madness bro. Thanks for detailing that. I think that is pretty cool to trap them like that LOL. But as soon as they know they just BC out the fun ends. I wonder what kind of feedback I would get at game faqs if I threw this out there. It seems to me that many more farmers hang there than this or the other forum.
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Tolvo wrote:I do believe Dx has a point, which should be considered. Don't merely murder any group of people without just cause. While with Mof it was fun it felt a bit off summoning farmers and killing them, I still prefer the idea of invading and seeing what they are doing. Because then you can actually see if they are indeed a farmer or someone genuinely doing Co-Op. I believe in punishing these scumbags who farm invaders, but let's not get too lost in this crusade and end up killing innocents.

I think the way he explained it put me at ease a bit more. But I like you prefer to invade however, is there a different spawn point instead of the one in the start of the level? It is mission impossible specially if they have 3 waiting.
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm

@ DxV04 Ya sorry bro thanks for understanding I tried to explain myself the best I could to ensure that you know we are not messing with good guys looking for coop...just punishing farmer scum. LOl you know the gamer tag man 11256GJHIRO wearing the gear I described earlier putting wht's down over and over all night.

I know not alot of people do this to be honest my friend and I came up with the concept awhile ago after we both got fed up trying to Darkwraith invade the kiln to TWOP and 3 BKGA's swinging at your face. I have actually left the wraith's because of it and strictly host/get invaded there...even RSS is a 50/50 as to whether you go to a 3v1 or a duel...even when my friends are there picking them up. Invading there is useless as a wraith the start is the only place you will spawn with red eye orb as far as I know.

@Tolvo you know that I dont want this to get carried away or malicious and if people think its a bad idea for an event I am also more than cool with that. Even if I just educate some people that there is ways around the farmers antics that is a victory for me!!

Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:26 am

Alright, I just like to make sure. I know sometimes us Forest Hunters can get a bit of PTSD from our invasions so we end up lashing out at duellists, so I was just making sure this wouldn't be the case.

On a side note about spawning in a ground of farmers. DWGR+Wolf Ring. I can't tell you how many times I've spawned on the steps to find myself surrounded by three farmers. There is a trick they can do to instantly kill me, yet none know it. And I won't say it, in case some farmers are listening. But simply put, riposte is a girl's best friend, as is kicking. Parry, one will fall for it. As you parry you become invincible, then riposte. One is now on the ground. They'll try and get behind you to bs. Spam roll in the direction of them and roll through them then roll away and start running. You'll get away provided they don't know the trick, which I've never seen a farmer know how to do.

Riovannes

Post by Riovannes on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:23 pm

I support this idea - I absolutely loathe the farmers that set up shop in the Kiln when I'm looking for a simple duel.

I was PvPing during the "Forest of The Damned" event, and I was suprised by how effective it was in making farmers much eaisier to kill and even forcing them out. A similar organized push in the Kiln would be nothing short of amazing.
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 pm

@Riovannes- Thanks for the support if this event gets organized and happens it will help prove another point to the gankers that we can fight back....just honorably tho!!!

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 pm

there are 3 red phantom spawn points, the gank spot, infront of the boss door and on top of one of the fallen square pillars ( somwhere between the first two bk knights i think) to show up at these locales just try invading from there in your own world.

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 pm

@Tolvo lol ya I can get a little excited battling the herds in the forest thats for sure...but I am a 1st and foremost a duellist and love a epic 1v1 duel more than anything were I beat the guy with 50hp's after I gave him all I had or visa versa!!!

Well have to continue to see what kind of feedback I get on this 1!!!!

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 pm

@Sparkly really good to know with the red eye orb tho right...not cracked red eye's as I know for sure they bring you in from exactly were you use them so they allow for different invasion places. I guess I always thought the red eye orb took you into the start of the level you were invading.

I guess after I was infected and killed by a BP black knight and lost 99 hum and millions of souls I have been to scared to actually go into the kiln world (lol JK but not about the BP death it was brutal) :evil: and now I am a hunter and I dont invade it much just get invaded there.
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:29 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:there are 3 red phantom spawn points, the gank spot, infront of the boss door and on top of one of the fallen square pillars ( somwhere between the first two bk knights i think) to show up at these locales just try invading from there in your own world.

Now this is good info.... thanks!
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:32 am

DarkW17 wrote:@Sparkly really good to know with the red eye orb tho right...not cracked red eye's as I know for sure they bring you in from exactly were you use them so they allow for different invasion places. I guess I always thought the red eye orb took you into the start of the level you were invading.

I guess after I was infected and killed by a BP black knight and lost 99 hum and millions of souls I have been to scared to actually go into the kiln world (lol JK but not about the BP death it was brutal) :evil: and now I am a hunter and I dont invade it much just get invaded there.

That is why sparkly's revelation of the spawn points is great.

This might be a good think for gravelord weekend to support your crusade. I need to open the kiln to test some things out. However, I am gone from my house until at least the 10 of April.
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 am

As much as I am opposed to invading the Kiln bc of the PVP dueling guys I will join the fight against farmers. So, shall we start strategy threads for the different covenants?
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:25 am

@ Dxv04 ya his revelation is very good news for sure and ya gravelording will be a big part of the cause for sure thanks for the support and ya can't see this happening before the end of April!

@kiwi_commander Thanks for the support greatly appreciated. I can gaurantee that I am as much or more opposed to interferring with people dueling at the kiln...as I am a nightly participant of duels there myself. Last night alone I was summoned through RSS to a dozen plus 3V1 gankers worlds. I think having people send msg's to duelers as Tolvo suggested during the event is a good idea....Put the gear on and join in! The whole idea of the event is to try to take back the kiln to get more honest duels there and have the farmers running for a new hideout! I think the diff convents should discuss some stratigies for sure!!

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:13 am

Also I am thinking around the end of April maybe for the event...to give people time to get there if needed and prepare!

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 am

Okay for everone that is interested in helping out I will set the date for April 28th to hit the kiln!!

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:30 pm

ok all of POLG will move their ill make an announcement

I will protect my lord till the very end

Au ou Pasnic Morarta

Spoiler:

GT:nsane32
    Steam:nsane32
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Great thanks nsane32!!

Post by reim0027 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 pm

April 28? I'll check my calendar!

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Specific start stop time?
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:31 am

Ya the 28th I wanna give everyone as much time as possible...hopefully you can make it Reim...your help would be great appreciated!!

I am on mountain time but eastern seems to work for most people so why don't we say midnight eastern of the 27th till midnight eastern of the 28th!

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 am

I updated the 1st page for anyone wanting to know times or details!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:47 am