Anything you use for no reason?

    Share
    avatar
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 237
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-03-18
    Age : 63

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Baiulus on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:
    Baiulus wrote:
    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:My stupid onionhead! Cause im the only one uses it in pvp and FC instead of many other betters masks
    I've seen a few others with it on actually.

    I thought I was the only one who used Smough armor, but i was invaded by another today. Killed him for stealing my fat guy swagger. 8)

    are you serious? everyone uses either smough, giant's or havel's armor dude.
    Well...

    Not like I do!

    Be right back; sulking... sad


    _________________
    PSN: Daemanus
    Add me if you like.
    If I've killed you recently, please submit rage to my PSN inbox.
    If you've killed me recently, please boast in the same manner.
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 37
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:really green? i always wear the onion head in all my builds, it looks awesome(specially with skin tight light armor).

    Maybe because i didnt fight you many times right? From beginning FC till now i saw nobody else? Tough i was special in somehow.... Prostration


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Tolvo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:44 pm

    Time for a Siegmeyer Cosplay Green in FC. silly
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 37
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 pm

    Haha thats my vite btw


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by RANT on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm

    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:really green? i always wear the onion head in all my builds, it looks awesome(specially with skin tight light armor).

    Maybe because i didnt fight you many times right? From beginning FC till now i saw nobody else? Tough i was special in somehow....

    you can see it in the videos i uploaded on youtube.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    ultraflame22
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 204
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Location : Depth 999

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by ultraflame22 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 am

    Sun light maggot and duel cestus. No one ever expects a punch to do over 200 damage. All you need is to make two +9 fire cestus(Why would you waist a red slab on this?). If you have the ring of steel protection and the hornet ring, you can do an unprecedented amount of damage.

    Also, duel wielding shields(But not with the piercing shield or any great shields) is fun. You have one shield with 100% physical defense in your left hand, and the grass crest is your right. Stack it with the cloranthy ring and have the wolf ring. You may only do about 35 damage a hit, but it is all the funnier when you kill them by just chipping away at them.


    _________________
    You say the hardest enemy in the game is a black knight? I would not agree. :evil:
    The enemies that earn that title are bone-wheels. twisted

    PSN: ultraflame22
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Yarxov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:36 am

    ^ why fire instead of Chaos?


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 am

    Yarxov wrote:^ why fire instead of Chaos?

    Because he doesn't expect to win? silly


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Yarxov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:41 am

    10 humanity isnt hard to maintain, dont you stay human after you die from a failed invasion?


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    ultraflame22
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 204
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Location : Depth 999

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by ultraflame22 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:58 am

    I forgot that I recently started using chaos cestus. I don't usually invade with them, so I forgot that I changed.

    And yes, you do stay human.


    _________________
    You say the hardest enemy in the game is a black knight? I would not agree. :evil:
    The enemies that earn that title are bone-wheels. twisted

    PSN: ultraflame22
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 pm

    Ultra are you on PS3? Think you'd enjoy rocking up to the Russian Roulette event that yukon thought up, had our first go at it last night and it's really fun


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    ultraflame22
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 204
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Location : Depth 999

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by ultraflame22 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:04 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:Ultra are you on PS3? Think you'd enjoy rocking up to the Russian Roulette event that yukon thought up, had our first go at it last night and it's really fun

    I'll check it out. Though, I only play on weekend for the most part.


    _________________
    You say the hardest enemy in the game is a black knight? I would not agree. :evil:
    The enemies that earn that title are bone-wheels. twisted

    PSN: ultraflame22
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:07 pm

    It was on the Sunday afternoon/evening kinda time, though a regular slot hasn't really been decided on as of yet.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 605
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Age : 22
    Location : Anor Londo

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by ARSP on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 pm

    When I cosplay I like to dress up as "Oscar" of Astora- Elite Knight Armor, Crest Shield and Astora's Straight sword- good looking and functional.

    Or I dress up Ornstein with his armor and Spear

    And Lastly Smough with his hammer

    Mostly Ornstein (he is my avatar)


    _________________
    :estus: Rookie Researcher :estus:


    Projects Completed
    Spoiler:



    "The outcome of any serious research can only be to make two questions grow where only one grew before"- Thornstein Veblen
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:09 pm

    Would that be effective? Is Astora's sword any good at PvP level or is it pretty weak?


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 605
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Age : 22
    Location : Anor Londo

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by ARSP on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:13 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:Would that be effective? Is Astora's sword any good at PvP level or is it pretty weak?

    The sword sucks for PVP so I when I want to invade I switch to a black knight Great Sword or A Black Knight Halberd it still looks too! cheers


    _________________
    :estus: Rookie Researcher :estus:


    Projects Completed
    Spoiler:



    "The outcome of any serious research can only be to make two questions grow where only one grew before"- Thornstein Veblen
    avatar
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1668
    Reputation : 45
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Uparkaam on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:16 pm

    Nearly all of my equipment. It's sometimes like this: "Okay, this thing sucks. Might as well use it."


    _________________
    GFWL & PSN accounts:
    GFWL: Rusty Patches
    PSN accounts:
    Uparkaam (main account)
    Dorkmoon
    Torch_Hollow
    Ravelord_Servant
    Gastro_Zombie
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Tolvo on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:44 pm

    ARSP cut it out, I do that already in FC! silly

    And Serious, the Astora Sword is utter **** in PvP, but you can still kill with it if you know how to use it. I can't, but maybe you can!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Anything you use for no reason?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:09 am