Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Rockstar2112
Digitalyzed
FruitPunchNinja
JohnnyHarpoon
nsane32
SlakeMoth
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Maneater_Mildred
Tolvo
Whknight
Reaperfan
Serious_Much
bloodpixel
17 posters

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) - Page 3 Empty Re: This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 am

So now that's wrapped up, anyone up for some real gore? Okay, didn't think so...I'll just go back to my corner now.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) - Page 3 Empty Re: This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 am

Frank Gore maybe. I'm more of a Fred Jackson fan though
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Okay, this thread is way weirder than the pic itself.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 pm

That's how most of the threads on this site are haha.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:36 pm

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) - Page 3 1479895382_870ca5f165
    Rockstar2112
    Rockstar2112
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Rockstar2112 Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Challenge accepted, Darkson.

There is a deaf, somewhat retarded young man engrossed with a camera. He carries around a stitching machine as some sort of trophy, as he used it to satisfy his autistic obsession of tailoring suits. He's wearing one of his tuxedos, therefore. Being autistic it was a bad idea to let him drive, but his father leant him a large lorry regardless. He parked it on the edge of a hillside next to a lake, at which point it fell in. The police were called and are standing around doing nothing because they're flabbergasted at the sight of a retard in a suit with a stitching machine getting his picture taken with an extremely badly parked truck.

The picture has been explained.

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) - Page 3 3358384175
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Autism shouldn't really effect driving skills...I'm not satisfied with your story!
    Rockstar2112
    Rockstar2112
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Rockstar2112 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:04 pm

His driving was further affected by the fact he refused to let go of his sewing machine and for some reason manipulated the steering wheel with his teeth.

This story is getting ridiculous.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:05 pm

That is more acceptable.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Lol.

I don't know about you guys, but I think this picture is true art.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Tolvo wrote:Please, I was not a hipster before not being a hipster was cool.

I shall now sit back and let this paradox play out.

This isn't a paradox in any sense of the word...

Besides if being a hipster just means guys who dress as a more retarded version of indie kids and who like bands just because their name is long and stupid, I'm glad I aint one of them silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 pm

That's exactly what a hipster is haha.

Though I do love a lot of Indie games. sad

The ruined the word Indie for the rest of us.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Indie kids also look stupid though frankly, they all look ridiculous, gonna love those holes in your ear when you've grown up a bit mate happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm not one of those people, I just like indie games, but I don't get into the culture. I'm not sitting around in Starbucks at 6PM on my Laptop writing my "Genius" new novel that is totally original while wearing a scarf and long coat in the middle of summer.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm

that wasn't referring to you silly was to hipsters obviously, though they'll vary a lot between our countries I reckon lol

btw you've ogt the same title as me, you're gonna have more posts than me by the time wednesday comes around lol!
    Rockstar2112
    Rockstar2112
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Rockstar2112 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 pm

The Hipster craze hasn't yet fully hit England, thank god. I am often forced to engage in jolly co-operation with very un-jolly goths and emo kids, however. England is bad for those.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 pm

I don't know about that, I could always have a busy week out of nowhere.

I definitely have the highest reputation on the site though haha.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Rockstar2112 wrote:The Hipster craze hasn't yet fully hit England, thank god. I am often forced to engage in jolly co-operation with very un-jolly goths and emo kids, however. England is bad for those.

Goths are still around? silly I see very few I must say, though still the odd emo kid around, though they're all little indie sheep now lol

Tolvo, you've gained 50 rep in 2 days, how the hell does this stuff happen? :shock:
    Rockstar2112
    Rockstar2112
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Rockstar2112 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Well goths used very loosely. I don't know what other term to apply to these people with gaping holes in their ears and consistently dark makeup/clothing tbh :L
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm

hmmm maybe my sheltered existence in a town rather than a city means i dont see many, but then again whenever I go to a city, I still don't see any silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Goths are actually extremely common over here, I'm friends with about twenty Goths currently.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 am

Rockstar2112 wrote:The Hipster craze hasn't yet fully hit England, thank god. I am often forced to engage in jolly co-operation with very un-jolly goths and emo kids, however. England is bad for those.

I'd say it almost has, I've seen my fair share of Skrillex haired, hoop eared youngsters sitting in Starbucks on a Macbook Pro, whilst drinking a £5 Super double Latte-Frappucino. Oh, and skinny jeans... :x
    Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Woah bro... I have a Mac, and skinny jeans..

Except it's a dirty old beat up 10.4.

I'm not a hipster though, cause I don't do stupid stuff ironically...

I do have a Jack Skellington tattoo even though I've never watched all of The Nightmare Before Christmas..

I'm not an emo either, cause I not sitting in some corner crying about my life and cutting my thighs..

Not a goth, you're not gonna catch me wearing make up.. I also don't have any chains to hang off my pants..

Crap... I didn't realize till now that I'm close to being a hipster..

In my defense, I don't have any long coats or scarfs, and I listen to rock music..

Dangit.. I gotta go do something about this.

*EDIT!* I don't like Starbucks, or coffee!

*editedit* I gotta go get a manlier avatar.. (Resolved.. I'll miss you Chocobo.)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:02 pm

That might be a perfect avatar.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Mine's better. silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am