Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Rockstar2112
Digitalyzed
FruitPunchNinja
JohnnyHarpoon
nsane32
SlakeMoth
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Maneater_Mildred
Tolvo
Whknight
Reaperfan
Serious_Much
bloodpixel
17 posters

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

Post by Uparkaam Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm

103 users online. 62 guests.
    I wonder what they're thinking about us.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

Post by Darkson Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah well... everything's relative big grin

But I think we can look forward to get banned if this conversation goes in the wrong direction silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm

"These are some kinky members, I wonder if they have skype."

I'll then set it so that I can't be PM'ed.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 am

Rockstar2112 wrote:I'm more worried by the fact that the picture didn't phase me in the slightest. I've seen too many terrible things, clearly.

Yep, same here. I guess I've become desensitized to violence and gore, and I have no idea if that's a good or bad thing.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 am

You really are some tuff people here... silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 am

I think it's really a neutral thing.

I'm dark man, I think about dead bodies, and listen to my chemical romance while seething on the back of my schoolbus!

I couldn't resist that one. :silent:
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 am

Tolvo wrote:I think it's really a neutral thing.

I'm dark man, I think about dead bodies, and listen to my chemical romance while seething on the back of my schoolbus!

I couldn't resist that one. :silent:

Man, you think that's dark? I'm totally depressed and in with the dark crowd, yet I'm always alone thinking of suicide and dark stuff. I sometimes attack neighbourhood cats with a toothbrush because I'm just that dark.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 am

I'm darker! I read anne rice novels and dye all of my cats black so I can pretend to be a witch!
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 am

Digitalyzed wrote:Yeah, this picture is shown all the time in the gore threads on 4chan. There was an explanation behind it once, which I'll try to find for yall.

I would really appreciate it btw!!! bounce
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 am

Yeah well I once roleplayed Edward out of Twilight using glitter and steel wool just because I'm that dark. Also, my room is painted black and red to create the perfect enviroment for summoning dark spirits of darkness to reside in my totally empty and dark soul. My girlfriend is a sheet of styrofoam with the calling sign of R'lyeh painted on it in fake blood to channel the dark bodies and energy of Cthulu, the great dark one of eternal black and mollusc-ness.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 am

Oh yeah, well I'm so dark I go to hot topic and buy shirts that show just how unlike everyone else I am!

They usually don't have my size either, I have to have ones custom made XXXXL!
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 am

Yeah, well I'm so dark I listen to bands no-one has ever heard of like mega-metallica-death and Darkevilsuicidegoths. I used to listen to MCR but they went WAY to mainstream. I get my super XXS clothes such as skinny jeans from stores that you can't find without being this dark such as black souls goth clothes and all that stuff. Also, I changed my name to "Black Shadowbat" because I'm just that dark and tormented.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 am

Digitalyzed wrote:Yeah, this picture is shown all the time in the gore threads on 4chan. There was an explanation behind it once, which I'll try to find for yall.

AGAIN: I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT! This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) - Page 2 1330857165
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 am

Darkson wrote:

AGAIN: I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT! This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) - Page 2 1330857165

Fine, I'll try my best. It is most likely photoshopped in parts to add to the gore factor but some of it looks pretty real to me. I'll start up a thread, see what I get.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 am

THANK YOU big grin

I'll give you +1 when you come back with your results!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 am

I think Darkson is a bit too interested. silly

Oh yeah, well I once took a photo of myself drinking wine so that it looked like I was drinking blood! I posted it on my Myspace, which I have no friends on because I'm the only person still using it!
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 am

LULZSZSZ

I imagine when I go there I only see posts of you telling dumb jokes and such to yourself lol
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 am

You stil think that's dark? Hah! I still use Bebo, and I make sure my page is completely black and filled with pictures of wolves and out of focus, red tinted photos of me!

And yeah, Darkson is getting into this stuff. If he's interested I have a bunch of similar images to share with him, if he can stomach them.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 am

No, that would be my facebook.

"I wish I had nipples made of diamond, an immortal diamond that never breaks or gets damage. Then, I could sculpt with it in privacy. And one day, when I have my masterworks completed I could sell them, then people would all ask, "My lord Maxwell, King of Nude Men Statues, how do you make these works of art!" Then I'd just ask for a thing of marble, everyone would circle around, I'd take off my waistcoat and just go to town on the statue as everyone around me vomits. It would be a fine day."

A real status of mine haha.

Alright man, you wish, you are as dark as they come. I am defeated. 😕

That was pretty fun haha.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 am

Until next time, Tolvo - Prince of Darkness and totally not hipster attitudes.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:09 am

Please, I was not a hipster before not being a hipster was cool.

I shall now sit back and let this paradox play out.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 am

You mean not being mainstream has become too mainstream?
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:13 am

Tolvo wrote:Please, I was not a hipster before not being a hipster was cool.

I shall now sit back and let this paradox play out.

That would be true, but the fact is that: This statement is false.

Now my brain's getting hurt, I hope you're happy!
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 am

Ahah! Darkson, after some investigation, the general thought is that it was taken at a haunted house, with two guys who love their work. The fact that one guy is clean from the waist up enforces the fact that this image is staged.

Of course, there are darker stories such as cults and groups of people who get pleasure from severe pain and amputation, but I'm doubtful of those.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:23 am

Ok thanks, seems plausible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm