Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Rockstar2112
Digitalyzed
FruitPunchNinja
JohnnyHarpoon
nsane32
SlakeMoth
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Maneater_Mildred
Tolvo
Whknight
Reaperfan
Serious_Much
bloodpixel
17 posters

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) Empty This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

Post by bloodpixel Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 am

[modedit: just... no]
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) Empty Re: This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 am

????????????????????????????

what did I just look at?
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) Empty Re: This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW)

Post by Reaperfan Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 am

Uhh...
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Not even going to look at it, but I call shopped.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Before I click this does anyone have any words to describe the image?
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm following a rule I learned from 4chan, if it has a weird title and has NSFW work, don't click it unless you want to be scared for life...

If it's something extremely graphic should it be allowed on the forums?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Tolvo wrote:Before I click this does anyone have any words to describe the image?

1 word.

Wrong.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 pm

best guess, photoshopped for shock value, other possibility; extreme masochism to the point of disfigurement. i need to go kill something in dks now thank you very much.:shock:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:08 pm

So, something to leave up on a friend's computer then Mildred? silly
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Tolvo wrote:So, something to leave up on a friend's computer then Mildred? silly
    If you have too many friends.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Hmm, I do suffer from this problem. Well I think I'll stay away from clicking it for now.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Tolvo wrote:Hmm, I do suffer from this problem. Well I think I'll stay away from clicking it for now.
    I wish i had such wisdom, sometimes i wish you could click undo to erase what you have just seen.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm

I clicked it. Wished I hadn't.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:03 pm

JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 am

It's really obviously fake dudes. Not even photoshop-wise, just look at that leg! Relax.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 pm

this reminds me of a jerry springer episode i saw where there was this tranny who didnt want his legs so he just stabbed them with rusty nails and injected bacteria into his knees so doctors would cut them off. i am going to say this is either photoshop by some crazy individual or its some even crazier special efx/stage design. if thats real.........
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Yeah, this picture is shown all the time in the gore threads on 4chan. There was an explanation behind it once, which I'll try to find for yall.
    Rockstar2112
    Rockstar2112
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Rockstar2112 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 pm

I'm more worried by the fact that the picture didn't phase me in the slightest. I've seen too many terrible things, clearly.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm

No matter what this is all about - in my oppinion, there's nothing wrong with something as long as all involved individuals are ok with it.

And it seems like they're both having a good time lol happy so my reaction was about the same as it was for the April Fool's joke - a very confused look, followed by a very confused laugh.

Since I was a little kid, everytime I was expose to something brutal or whatever, I never was shocked by the gore, instead I got and still get shocked when thinking about the fact that people are able to do such things. Even if it was just a guy shooting someone... Even Tom and Jerry cartoons, I never was able to laugh, sometimes the mouse was just fkng mean and brutal... there's so much brutality in these cartoons imo... anyone else feels like that? :suspect:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Well I finally clicked the image, and this is what people have been freaking about all this time? Yeesh, you people need to google things with Safe Search off more often. Ceaseless Discharge...*Shivers*
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 pm

I think I'll pass.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm

It's really not that bad. Just 2 people having... some fun? This is truly the most inexplainable picture in the world.(NSFW) 3358384175 I guess?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 pm

I actually know some people who do this sort of stuff oddly enough. Pretty nice people really. Sure, the very first time you see something like this is shocking, but if you learn more about this stuff it really isn't all too weird. Just people with a different view of "fun."
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Yeah, seems like they're just having...

*puts on sunglasses*

...a bloody good time!

YEEEEAAAuughderp
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Hahaha...

I bet we seem like really creepy people right now haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 am