A question about buffing

Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

A question about buffing

Post by Reaperfan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Rotten Pine Resin + Large Club = what result?

Faster poison buildup? More poison damage? Longer lasting poison? Some combination of the above? Something I didn't mention? I'm really just kinda curious since I noticed this thing could be buffed and thought it'd make a fun janky build to try out lol!

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: A question about buffing

Post by RANT on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:45 pm

i always though it would give you faster poison build up, you would have to test it with someone to really know, people use it for poison builds a lot.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Anyone willing to test this out with me later then? SL 90ish on PSN?

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm SL 70 on PSN, would that work???? Wouldn't be on for another few hours, we would need to work out a specific time first.

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Interesting question.. I'll put my wager on a faster build up but identical damage effect big grin

Reaper do you have the red soapstone with that character? I could host you in BLighttown if you'd like? happy

Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I have not tested it myself but I have read multiple threads that have indicated that it stacks. Everything from people testing it out on other people to hitting mobs that get poisoned after two attacks with large club then resining, and only one attack was required on the next victim.

Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 pm

I'll be up pretty late, so if anybody is willing to test out a bit before FC starts up or after FC I'm down for that happy

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Dumb question, but when does fightclub start/end? (Checking the fightclub threads now)

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Saturday 9pm EST. It ends when we all go to sleep.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Thank you happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 pm