Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Whknight
Carphil
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Emergence
nsane32
Reaperfan
Yarxov
Maneater_Mildred
Tolvo
Serious_Much
ARSP
JY4answer
16 posters

I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats...

JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... Empty I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats...

Post by JY4answer Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 am

I'm now studying in Sydney, away from home, and miss the game so much I daydream about it every 5 minutes. Its so bad I organise events when I can't participate, I daydream about trying out an int build in class, pick starting class when I should be doing my homework, look up weapons on my phone during lectures, and picture the movesets of weapons when I shower. This game is still hijacking my life when I'm 7400kms away from it.

I love it. I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... 639795459

Last edited by JY4answer on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... Empty Re: I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats...

Post by ARSP Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:01 pm

they don't have the game in sydney?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... Empty Re: I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats...

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:07 pm

JY hows this sound for a plan? You give up Uni and studying and move back home so you can play Dark Souls 24/7

sound good to ya? big grin
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Call your mom I am sure she will send you your ps3/xbox and darksouls from the states/ UK/ Where ever
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 pm

A few reasons I can't do anything about my DkS withdrawal.

1. Internet isn't great. I use a wireless modem, and we all know how well that works.

2. I can't afford a good TV.

3. If I did manage to play here, it will ruin my life. Period.

I suppose I can wait a bit.I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... 1330857165
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Just start Larping it, run around with a small knife stabbing people in the back...

For the police going through these records I wave any responsibility I had for the triple murder suicide that occurred due to my words.

So yeah, you should do it. silly
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:45 pm

:shock:

Dont do that^

Get you fix here, work hard in your studies, dream of how good its gonna be when you get back playing...

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Mildred you're making it sound like he is in jail trying to act good until he can get back out into the real world and rejoin society.

Fact, Dark Souls is the real world. lol
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Lol. I'm hanging just fine, thanks guys. My hand are just itching that's all. At least I'm not dreaming of the game like I did after my first 100 hours of duelling.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Tolvo wrote:Mildred you're making it sound like he is in jail trying to act good until he can get back out into the real world and rejoin society.

Fact, Dark Souls is the real world. lol

100% agree, and yes he needs to do his time and rejoin the real world.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:54 pm

I don't know what I'd do without Dark Souls. Go outside, breath fresh air, run with my dog, hang out at a bar, sit around at the college meeting people.

It's terrible!
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Use your advanced intelligence from the university to crush the griefers!
    Here's a list of things to do to fulfill your DkS withdrawal

-Practice parrying with a garbage can lid and a tennis ball, throw the ball straight at a wall and knock it away with the lid as your shield.

-Get a water-balloon filled with dyed liquid (Blue). Approach a random stranger and demand they bow after you do so. When they are mid bow, shout "Crystal Souls Spear!" and throw the balloon at them

-Solve the mystery of the Pendant

-Train a Dingo to sword fight and name him Sif. (Dingo since you are in Australia)

-Create replicas of Dark Souls weaponry
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:41 pm

@ Mildred: Lol. If DkS was my real life I'd camp at an archer tower with a DSGB and 999 DS arrows, and touch every single summon sign. Not risking my life or humanity for anything.

@ Tolvo: I know right? tongue

@ Yarxov: I was thinking Lloyd's talisman for water baloons. And there's more poodles than anything here. In fact I've seen retreivers, german shepherds, huskies, but never seen a dingo.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 pm

JY just run around on the beach pretending to fight the hydra with a paper sword and a shield on you back, will be cool (and you'll get a load of exercise too silly)
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 am

@Jy4 I know, the balloons are too Lloyds talismany. But a water-gun needs to be aimed and can't be like a catalyst so I don't know.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:17 am

I went for a jog yesterday thinking how low my stamina is, and wonder if I can recover it half as quick as I can in the game.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:22 am

JY4answer wrote:I went for a jog yesterday thinking how low my stamina is, and wonder if I can recover it half as quick as I can in the game.

Now is the time then, take this desire for Dark Souls and turn it into self-improvement! Let us know each time you gain a soul level and what point you put it into! happy
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:30 am

If I put my real life self into DKS stats, I'd be a dex/int hybrid I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... 639795459
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 am

If I put my stats into realife I'd be a strenght/Int build (although in real life I am more of a Dex/Int build lol! )
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:23 am

JY4answer wrote:If I put my real life self into DKS stats, I'd be a dex/int hybrid I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... 639795459

And I'd be SL-5 with less than 10 in every stat silly
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:52 am

LOLZ
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:03 pm

If I were to put my real life self into stats, hmm....

I'm an Int/Resilience toon! Wait a second...Damnit...

I'd love to be a high end/dex toon, I have no need for int anyway. silly
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Id have high Int but never use it.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:20 pm

I'd be a high int, low attunement build lol. A lot of potential, not a lot of it actually being used silly
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Makes you kind of wish for a TCG eh? Carry Dark around in your pocket wherever you go!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm