Well so far I've...

Opedak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Well so far I've...

Post by Opedak on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Well, so far in this game on my first playthrough, I've struggled through blightown, falling to my death over and over again. I've been chopped in half, electrocuted, hit with an arrow tot he back, and burnt to a crisp in Sens fortress. I've also been shot by giant arrows so many times I've wanted to break my television in Anor Londo.

And right there I was about to give up, and just go play something else, but I kept at it and finally got through those archers! ALbeit with some help from some sunbros! After a long trek I made it to the boss, and those bros noticed I loved using a spear and got me Ornsteins soul! (Now I just have to solo him in another playtrough so I don't feel guilty)

Since then, the games turned around for me, I'm part of the forest covenant, defeated Seath and upgraded my Balder Side Sword to +15

I felt on top of the world! Unstoppable

Then I fought the four kings and died with barely doing any damage >.<

So yeah, this game doesn't get easy, ever, and I like that! I look forward to playing more, and maybe meeting a few nice people along the way, You know, by either killing them or helping them through a level. Speaking of that, go ahead and Add me if you're on PS3. The names Opedak
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Re: Well so far I've...

Post by Yarxov on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 pm

I was disappointed with my BSS, at +14 and 40 dex it didn't even hit 400 damage sad

And I keep telling people, the best way past those archers is to have a Meatshield!

Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:02 am

I have finished the game several times snd still every single time that I have to go through blighttown or the tomb of giants I always get kill and loss all my souls and humanities...
    Arghhh ... I hate Blighttown!!!

Opedak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Opedak on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah, I noticed that about it too, its not nearly as strong as some of my other things, but its mine. So I'll keep using it

I hate those archers, Hate them hate them hate them

@Doelker

OH God, I missed the second bonfire so many times. All that humanity and souls. sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:07 am