Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

PSN SL35 LF Normal titanite Slabs

Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

PSN SL35 LF Normal titanite Slabs Empty PSN SL35 LF Normal titanite Slabs

Post by Danthuyer Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Hey Guys n Gals

I am calling out to those of you whom I have helped in the past ....... you know who you are

Dan needs some slabs so he is cashing in his IOU's so grab me on PSN when I am on next.

For those who don't owe me anything however have slabs to trade then please let me know what you are chasing and I will see what I can muster up for you happy

Last edited by Danthuyer on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

PSN SL35 LF Normal titanite Slabs Empty Re: PSN SL35 LF Normal titanite Slabs

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Any slabs or normal slabs only? I'm around that level and have a white slab.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:50 pm

ErrJon6661 wrote:Any slabs or normal slabs only? I'm around that level and have a white slab.

Sorry I have edited the thread

I am after normal Black titanite as I have blue/white and red - thank you for your kind offer though big grin
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:54 am

bump - still wanting blak slabs peeps - cumon!
    rbmaster
    rbmaster

Post by rbmaster Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:07 am

Danthuyer wrote:bump - still wanting blak slabs peeps - cumon!

You can go back to the Northen Asylum and beat the Stray Demon. It's the easiest way to have a normal titanite Slab happy.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:09 pm

rbmaster wrote:

You can go back to the Northen Asylum and beat the Stray Demon. It's the easiest way to have a normal titanite Slab happy.

doneski !!! hence why I am calling out to my fellow players as I need a few to get my items to their best level of awesomeness happy
    rbmaster
    rbmaster

Post by rbmaster Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 am

Danthuyer wrote:
    rbmaster wrote:

doneski !!! hence why I am calling out to my fellow players as I need a few to get my items to their best level of awesomeness happy

Sorry, I was just trying to help you.

Hm, I think I may have some normal slabs to trade but only with high level characters ^^'

At that level I think your best bet is to do the following, since many players only obtain slabs at higher levels:

Kill Stray Demon (100% drop)
    Do the quest of Sieglinde of Catarina
    Go to The Great Hollow and kill all the Crystal Lizards
    Have a large amount of humanity, mimic chest head and the serpent ring and farm Darkwraiths
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks mate I appreciate your input happy

This character is on ng+ soon to be ++ and pretty much has every item in the and multiples of them I also frequently farm wraiths in new London however I don't seem to have the luk that my battle Mage has in the same area sad

Hence why I am calling out to the whom I have traded gwynn soul for example previously to do the right thing and help me out now........

I believe in karma and I'm sure my good fortunes will come to me soon enough

N.b I am also looking for a mule to help me bring a few black slabs from my sl 55 to this sl 35 so I am guessing sl 45 is the sweet spot here ???
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:52 pm

I started a new character who's co-oping the game. Level 32ish now, but will be 45 soon. (I don't want to level her right now and be out of range for my partner-in-crime.) If you don't get a response before then, I'll happily mule for you.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:28 am

fearandwhiskey wrote:I started a new character who's co-oping the game. Level 32ish now, but will be 45 soon. (I don't want to level her right now and be out of range for my partner-in-crime.) If you don't get a response before then, I'll happily mule for you.

Thanks for helping me mule accross those few items fear happy greatly appreciated
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:21 am

It was my pleasure! Thanks for taking care of Sif. Your mage is so powerful I barely made it into the fight! happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm