Rarely do I

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Rarely do I

Post by Midgar on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 am

get pissed at this game but I am raging. I invade dark londo, naked, no RoFaP, no mask just to approach two farmers. Fine, I like a challenge, I run down to the white ninjas to even the odds, the phantom shoots arrows at each individual ninja to lure them out and kill them while the host stays behind the doorway. Finally I lure
    them in with 3 ninjas left, I proceed to get WoG spammed 9 times in a row and dodge all but one, okay fine. I go for the host and get a hit off while hes hiding behind his havels shield only to be BSed by his phantom, I roll BS the host, the phantom gets BSed by a ninja, I BS the phantom, and the host proceeds to flask four times in a row, I died obviously. I didn't even have DWGR on, hell I have 1300 health, sad for them to resort to such ***** tactics to win. I got annoyed so I put my regular gear on and invaded again except the host was alone now, guessing his phantom died. I pull off about 3 hits, he goes to flask, I run behind him to BS and hit R1, nothing, regular attack. This happens twice more and finally when he gets a hit off he stunlocks me to death with his Gravelord sword while I'm hitting circle to roll away. This game amazes me, lag that won't even allow you to BS when diretly behind them.

Darktide - SL 160 - Dex/Int/Str Murakamo Build
    Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless
    I get negative rep points for making a valid point
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Rarely do I

Post by Gol on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am

haha
    I got some epic lag too last night in the burg, there was a guy I couldn't even touch, everytime I would land a hit on him he would suddenly be teleported like 505465 miles away.
    I got lagstabbed too, even if they were just in front of me, classic.

I try not to rage when it happens, but some I seriously want to send the guy a mail and tell him that he won because of lag, pretty useless since they're always japanese players. Shrug

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 am

Really aggravating lol, idk though I don't encounter much lag with japanese players or at least its not visible. I do get annoyed by their fighting styles though. We're the same rep omg, not for long +3

Darktide - SL 160 - Dex/Int/Str Murakamo Build
    Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless
    I get negative rep points for making a valid point
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:37 am

wow midgar that sucks in the 1v1, then again i pretty much always with the gravelord sword play it safe, that thing is horrendously good at stunlocking and dead angles, and the toxic too :|

With the 2v1/3v1 I just don't bother anymore, if I invade a group of people , i just remove all my armour and stand still out of protest. If I'm having a duel and the guy flasks, I run to a safe distance and crystal out.

Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 am

I usually respond to Estus chugging with the running two handed R1 Great Scythe followed by another one or two R1 attacks. Usually sets them back as bad as when they healed. Or.....poison knives....Here you go chugger........knife in the face. Even though that doesn't usually lead to a win it's pretty satisfying to have them fighting with a purple knife sticking out of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:25 pm