Pyro Glove?

DFogify

Pyro Glove?

Post by DFogify on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Does anyone know if upgrading it will boost the effectiveness of iron flesh?
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Re: Pyro Glove?

Post by Carphil on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Well, by upgrading the flame, you lose more health from Power Within, but it does not increase your damage. Really dunno if changes something about Iron flesh

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 pm

I don't think so. I haven't heard anything about it. You'd think if it increased the strength, it would have been posted by now. But, if you use PW, don't upgrade your glove, or get 2 gloves.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 pm

It's definitely something that needs testing, but I can see it either increasing the duration or increasing the amount of Defense/Resistances/Poise you recieve while using it. I've never really noticed anything though because the only time I use it is against the Four Kings on a first playthrough, and by that time I've always got the flame at Ascended +5 :|

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 pm

I didn't know the answer for sure, so I figured it was worth a little test.

No, no difference.

I just went to the first enemies you encounter out of firelink toward the Burg. First round with base Pyro Flame, Iron Flesh, they did 81 damage on me with a "Regular R1" hit (NG++, btw!). Round 2 with fully upgraded flame, 81 damage again. And I took more than a few hits, just to make sure!

Unless different mobs would get different results (I don't see how they could... unless elemental damage would behave differently) then there's no difference.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:06 am