Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Every time I do a hornet ring riposte with my Dragon King Greataxe

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Every time I do a hornet ring riposte with my Dragon King Greataxe Empty Every time I do a hornet ring riposte with my Dragon King Greataxe

Post by bloodpixel Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 am

I wish that I would do the AoE move on the final attack.
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Every time I do a hornet ring riposte with my Dragon King Greataxe Empty Re: Every time I do a hornet ring riposte with my Dragon King Greataxe

Post by Liff Daddy Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:47 am

That would be pretty awesome if each boss weapon/tail weapon had its own riposte/backstab animation.

Would be pretty sweet.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Every time I do a hornet ring riposte with my Dragon King Greataxe Empty Re: Every time I do a hornet ring riposte with my Dragon King Greataxe

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 am

I wish that with a hornets ring if I riposte a person with my fist I should just hold them by the throat and lightly slap them before placing them on the ground. Then, suddenly, my moustache would grow five feet in length and begin beating them to a bloody pulp. The my beard would grow so massive it would block out the sky, and a message would appear on the screen.

"You have beaten Online Gaming, prepare to see the secret of the Pendant."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:39 am

Tolvo wrote:I wish that with a hornets ring if I riposte a person with my fist I should just hold them by the throat and lightly slap them before placing them on the ground. Then, suddenly, my moustache would grow five feet in length and begin beating them to a bloody pulp. The my beard would grow so massive it would block out the sky, and a message would appear on the screen.

"You have beaten Online Gaming, prepare to see the secret of the Pendant."

Plus 1 for being the most manliest of men!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 am