Poor Old Solaire

Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Re: Poor Old Solaire

Post by Tolvo on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:31 pm

People, let's please not turn this into a talk about things that are quite off topic.

I always find it sad to kill Solaire because unlike Gwyn, it seems like there is a little piece of him still in there.
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Agreed Tolvo. It never ceases to amaze me just how many people go off topic and try to hi-jack the thread when they could just post one themselves.

As for Midgar's comments, I think his PSN ID says it all.

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Lol one of my friends called me that when we played medal of honor, I started using it as my PSN later on since most people found it funny. Good one though :p

Darktide - SL 160 - Dex/Int/Str Murakamo Build
    Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless
    I get negative rep points for making a valid point
    WerehoundXX

Post by WerehoundXX on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Solaires undying optimism in a dark and grueling world endeared him to me early on. I try to summon him whenever possible even if its not the ideal choice

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 am

faith > intelligence silly

callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:09 pm

WerehoundXX wrote:Solaires undying optimism in a dark and grueling world endeared him to me early on.
    Yes, me too. The only time I killed him is when he hollowed. Still feel bad about that.

SlakeMoth wrote:I'd love to summon help to fight alongside us but, as I've just mentioned in another thread, I'm forced to play off-line because I don't want to be invaded at a critical point
    Shame, but I understand. There are ways around that, though. You're really depriving yourself by playing offline, the ability to summon and be summoned are worth the risk, imo, as long as the risk is minimized. I'd rather see more players like you online than like the ones who shoots players off invisible paths in the Crystal Caves with their Dragon Slayer Bow.
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Solaire is most certainly one of my favorite characters in the game. His corny antics, as well as his passion for helping others, is a welcome change to the usually bleak universe that surrounds the souls series. I think I would be quite sad if he were to perish in my game, though I have yet to reach there, I have ensured that I have killed the chaos bugs.

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom on Fri May 25, 2012 8:51 am

This maybe off topic but Solaire reminds me of Sir Gawain of the knights of the round table. Even his armor and his penchant for the sun is somewhat of a refrence. In anycase I always find it enjoyable to run into Solaire, his quirkiness at times takes away the anxiety of what might be around the cornor.

PSN: GunGravePhantom

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Fri May 25, 2012 11:15 am

What Solaire reminds me of, is the ******* that let me hit the darkwraith, and for the hell of it hit him for the first time... which then he took the final kill with that one thrust. And I took away about 1200 hp, and he took about, what, 190?

****. Honour of the sun my ***, he stole my kill!
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom on Sat May 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:What Solaire reminds me of, is the ******* that let me hit the darkwraith, and for the hell of it hit him for the first time... which then he took the final kill with that one thrust. And I took away about 1200 hp, and he took about, what, 190?

****. Honour of the sun my ***, he stole my kill!

That kill stealing prick XD

PSN: GunGravePhantom

Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari on Sat May 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Robotech wrote:a little off-topic... can anyone confirm that the games ghosts are not healed by flasks? i think that is the case but not sure

as said earlier the flasks will not heal them, however, if you want, you can join the princess guard covenant and use the covenant miracles of healing arts for the phantoms, that will work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:51 am