Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Unforseen
Dj-B-Man-Jr
6 posters

Moving staircase in Anor londo annoyance

Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Moving staircase in Anor londo annoyance Empty Moving staircase in Anor londo annoyance

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:00 pm

After missing a couple back stabs and 4 ripostes, i'm starting to think that you can not land any criticals on that stair case.. i parried the same guy 3 times and missed the riposte every time. I was close enough, i waited the correct amount of time, i did everything i normally do before landing a riposte but it wouldn't land! I had to lure the guy into the darkmoon tomb and finally landed my riposte. Was i just derpin out? or can you really not get any criticals there?
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Moving staircase in Anor londo annoyance Empty Re: Moving staircase in Anor londo annoyance

Post by Unforseen Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm

You cannot perform critical attacks on that staircase, so no, you are not derping out.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Moving staircase in Anor londo annoyance Empty Re: Moving staircase in Anor londo annoyance

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Ha! i'm not sure i'll ever leave there now. bs this you farmer ***
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Aaaah, that would explain some of my past reposte fails there...
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Can't do it on any 'steep' staircase to my knowledge. I'm pretty sure the one in the parish by the large gate it can be done but the stairs inside the church you cannot.
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:18 pm

And its not just the stairs itself.. my 3 of my 4 missed ripostes were on the platform!! That area is cursed i tell you.. beware fellow critical hitters
    Enigma5991
    Enigma5991
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Enigma5991 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Noted.

Stairs are good for getting under attacks (melee weapons). I use them mostly for that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 am