Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
ViralEnsign_
Serious_Much
Yesuurd
Maneater_Mildred
bloodpixel
9 posters

Soooo, darkmoons can invade lower levels

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Soooo, darkmoons can invade lower levels Empty Soooo, darkmoons can invade lower levels

Post by bloodpixel Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:30 pm

So I'm SL183 and some DM invades me. I kill him, I get 250000 souls. If I'm correct, the souls I get from killing an invader is 50%, right? So that means he is a very high SL. Or do I just suck at math?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Soooo, darkmoons can invade lower levels Empty Re: Soooo, darkmoons can invade lower levels

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Yip DMs invading lower lvls is old news.... You been living under a rock?
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Soooo, darkmoons can invade lower levels Empty Re: Soooo, darkmoons can invade lower levels

Post by Yesuurd Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

ohh but that is so great, no disrespect but I use darkmoons to level my toons because there are so much of them who fight bad and have higher levels....

Again no disrespect, that's my darkwraith talking.

@Mildred

Whatsuup woman!!! 👽
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Yip DMs invading lower lvls is old news.... You been living under a rock?
    More like a boulder.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 pm

bloodpixel wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:Yip DMs invading lower lvls is old news.... You been living under a rock?
    More like a boulder.

Lol Proper Bow

Hi yesuurd. big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Indeed, darkmoons invading lower levels is useful on your first character that will be overlevelled really badly silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Yesuurd wrote:ohh but that is so great, no disrespect but I use darkmoons to level my toons because there are so much of them who fight bad and have higher levels....

Again no disrespect, that's my darkwraith talking.

Lol thats like me using DW to farm up my characters. Its all relative though.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:54 am

I think we should do an Anti-Griefer event.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:15 am

The best one I could imagine is Sl 19 Gravelording in the Parish.
    barecanvas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by barecanvas Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:24 am

Were just punishing the guilty! DW is filled with laggers and hornets ring BSers because they all want to be #1 in the book of the guilty
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:50 am

barecanvas wrote:Were just punishing the guilty! DW is filled with laggers and hornets ring BSers because they all want to be #1 in the book of the guilty

That may or may not be the case but we shouldn't enflame the DW community on this forum there are more of them than us and most people, i get the feeling, are tired of comapring the covenants.

But yeah we just punish the guilty no matter what level we are. That doesn't sit well with me I really don't like having a high level toon crush a low level one. Its up to us to change peoples opinions of the Dm, as currently we are seen as total ****, by not trashing low levels or resorting to lame strategies. See Forum Pirates new DM ethics thread for more.
    exandroide
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exandroide Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 am

as a DM, i'd say it's pretty rare event that i invade someone *noticeably* lower SL than me, and when it does happen i feel kinda guilty. thing is, they ARE guilty, so they must DIE
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 am

please just have some honor and skill about that hmm? its sad when an overleveled dm struggles against someone a third their level, so bow and try to fight honorably IF they do, if they don't who cares what you do.
    exandroide
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exandroide Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:please just have some honor and skill about that hmm? its sad when an overleveled dm struggles against someone a third their level, so bow and try to fight honorably IF they do, if they don't who cares what you do.

i always bow...which means i always let them land the first blow winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 am

To be fair I've never met the unskillful DM's that everyone keeps going on about. However I always cringe when I see and DM vit gouge and use elemental weapons. We have the stongest buff in the game for a reason!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 pm