pvp co-op and summon lv for ng+ (Help plz)

peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

pvp co-op and summon lv for ng+ (Help plz)

Post by peaceful_sabre on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Hello readers, I have a question. I am in NG+ and am a SL121. I am wondering if anyone can give me advice on where to get summoned for bosses or PvP helping. I am also considering Leveling up to SL145. Can you please give me any advise on where to go and SL suggestions. I would appreciate your replies greatly.

P.S. i don't think i will be working my way to open you the path to lord Cinder.

Thank you

DJ_XHERO
    Regular
    Regular

Re: pvp co-op and summon lv for ng+ (Help plz)

Post by DJ_XHERO on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:50 pm

First question u want pvp or u want to keep lvling and keep going ng+++
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 pm

I dont want to progress in the sense of conitueing the game. im happy with what ive unlocked. tho i am considering leveling up to lv stated so i can use a certain wep. my main concern is where i can be summoned. that help? :silent:
    Zechk

Post by Zechk on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Hello mate,

I would suggest reading the fantastic guide we have here: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Guide+to+Co-operative+Play

That should give you a fair old idea of what to do where and at what level. Remember that if the guide says you would be most efficient trying for summons on boss X at SL60, that doesnt mean it's a stupid idea to try at SL120, it just means it will be less efficient.

Hope that helps!

DJ_XHERO
    Regular
    Regular

Post by DJ_XHERO on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:10 pm

In anor londo in the place of the first gargoyle or in the second bonfire

In the catatombs the first bonfire

In darkroot garden just near the secret bonfire (artorias entrance)

In undead parish in the left entrance (2 hollowed soldier and a crossbow hollow)

In the Dukes archives i think near the second bonfire but i dont sumoned anyone in that place

In Lost izalith near the secret bonfire close to temple

I never sumon anyone in Tomb of the Giants but i think theres pplmfarming humanity will help you with nito (just near the entrance of the boss)

I recomend u to join us in pvp battle is really fun and i personally really enjoy
    In depth in the room bonfire

For lower undead burg just in front of capra demon

And for 4 kings just near the entrance of the boss encounter
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:15 pm

If you're looking for PvP duels, then the Burg is pretty busy at that level. Drop by the first bonfire, near the crossbow archer.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    befowler

Post by befowler on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:20 pm

sl 120 or thereabouts has a fair chance of being summoned anywhere, largely due to all the other NG+ 120s running around. Our coop guide is great but focused mostly on NG so the ranges will largely be below 120.

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 pm

where do you suggest is a good place to get summoned for pvp co-op?
    befowler

Post by befowler on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:11 am

As reim0027 said, the Burg is very busy around sl 120. Taurus is an option boss (you can go out Havel's door instead and then loop around to the parish by running through the garden, among other things), so many folks keep the burg open for PvP that way. If you put your sign down in the usual location near the bonfire, you will get summoned fairly quickly.

Otherwise, I'd just experiment - the forest will certainly work either as a summon or if you join the covenant, since Alvina tends to ignore level restrictions and will throw you into the meatgrinder against anybody. I suspect you'll also get a lot of action in Anor Londo and New Londo ruins, as S&O and the 4 Kings respectively both cause a lot of headaches for 120s in NG+.

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:02 pm

you mentioned the usual spot/bonfire in undead burg to place my summon sign. is that in the building found somewhat under the draken bridge?

Post by befowler on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Yes, the bonfire right near the long walkway with the firebomb throwing hollows. It also has that ladder that leads up to the passageway under the drake bridge. That little platform right outside the door near the hollow with the crossbow is typically where signs are dropped.

callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Lots of summons for ng+ Kings above level 120, and invasions are fairly common as well. People put their signs just before the first bridge, the center of the bridge, and some put it at the entrance to the fog gate. I think it's easily the most challenging co-op in the game.
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 pm

At your level you should be able to be summoned or PvP pretty much anywhere.

SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:53 pm

In your own opinion where would you chose to be summoned for ingame helping or pvp helping? also how do you do normal pvp?

Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:26 pm

I've actually been needing to get back to the Co-op guide and edit in my NG+ findings, though in a pretty non-specific kind of way. The basic idea for getting summoned in NG+ is to stick between Soul Level 108-132 (within the 10% summoning variance of soul level 120), then picking bosses that some people might still want help with regardless of the fact that they might be soloable. Going by the Efficiency Ratings in the Co-op guide, at Soul Level 120 I would put each of the following bosses with an efficiency of 3 or 4:

Bell Gargoyles
    Capra Demon
    Quelaag
    Iron Golem
    Priscilla
    Centipede Demon
    Nito

and these bosses with a rank of 5:

Ornstein and Smough
    Seath the Scaleless
    Four Kings

The rest of the bosses assume to have an efficiency of 1.

As to your most recent question of being summoned for PvP helping, I would suggest either the Kiln of the First Flame or the forest. Anor Londo is another option, but due to people still looking for help against Fatty and Slim it isn't quite reliable if you are going there looking exclusively for PvP. Hope this helps some happy

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 pm

peaceful_sabre wrote:In your own opinion where would you chose to be summoned for ingame helping or pvp helping? also how do you do normal pvp?

Before S&O, 4 kings, painted world, demon's ruins, and the forest for some consistent co-op.

For PvP, the forest, Anor Londo, Painted World, kiln

I do 'normal pvp' by either hosting, invading as a darkwraith, invading as a darkmoon, or wearing the forest/darkmoon ring.

SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 pm

No. It helps alot, just like the rest of everyones responces. Thanks to you all. i will prob goto just past entrance of the twin bosses castle and/or stay in jungle. now i will prob also know of more places to try out(prob not 4king nor Seath as they gave me a lot of annoyance in NG)

This does not mean i don't want anymore replies, cause i do. i will be regularly checking this post for quite some time so thanks to those who have helped and an extra/advanced thanks to thoses who will conitue to help me through this chat log happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:49 pm