Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
FruitPunchNinja
Nocturnal
Dmylive
eninala
reim0027
befowler
ofrost564
ultraflame22
WarriorOfBenOwnage
cloudyeki
peaceful_sabre
PPG-3-
PastaOfDoom
BrotherNiru
Darkstar485
cjmully
Dalampslayer
Boltz
Yarxov
Imarreteet23
kiwi_commander
Bamjam
spite1000
Rynoa
Maneater_Mildred
WyrmHero
Shungi
Serious_Much
Spurgun
Forum Pirate
Emergence
Ignus-Dej
Scudman_Slayer
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
skarekrow13
Tolvo
DarkW17
DJ_XHERO
Brokewilly
44 posters

Forest of the Damned - Covenant Event (3/24/12)

ultraflame22
    ultraflame22
    Addicted
    Addicted

Forest of the Damned - Covenant Event (3/24/12) - Page 16 Empty Re: Forest of the Damned - Covenant Event (3/24/12)

Post by ultraflame22 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:19 pm

peaceful_sabre wrote:Is anyone else gonna try out how it feels being the victim of this event? I'm sure i won't be the only one.....right?
    I would normally join you, but I know something you don't: St. Ornstein is coming. Any time St. Ornstein is fighting, I refuse to be on the opposing side. This guy is epic. I would not be surprised in the least if he gains the most kills out of all of us.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Forest of the Damned - Covenant Event (3/24/12) - Page 16 Empty Re: Forest of the Damned - Covenant Event (3/24/12)

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

I will probably be receiving some friendly fire as a GL, so I'll get to be a bit on the receiving end as I Curse to help out my fellow hunters.
    Nocturnal
    Nocturnal

Post by Nocturnal Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Sweet. Ill start gathering stuff now. bounce
    ultraflame22
    ultraflame22
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ultraflame22 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Tolvo wrote:An issue though is it does a prayer like animation correct? So a person could possibly confuse it for casting a spell like TwoP?

Nocturnal quit being silly and get prepared for the event and kill those farmers tomorrow. silly
    After testing it, I have found that it is too close to the prayer. I guess we are staying with the bow plan than.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Nocturnal wrote:Sweet. Ill start gathering stuff now. bounce

Nocturnal - welcome Proper Bow - Alvina's always happy to have a new ally to the cause. As Tolvo stated come on and assist us in this - I'm sure you will experience plenty of action. Please see the top post in this thread for covenant and mass invasion specific information.

T minus 6 hours til jump off!! (US EST time that is - convert the "go time" per the timezone you are in)
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm

i might just camp solo in the forest just to get duels/brawls with you guys. im pretty sure all my saves i would use have sif defeated already tho, either way im there.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Hey Ultraflame, you should get some last minute pro tips from that Sir Ornstein fella for us. Also, why are you worried to face an elite warrior and lose in a game where mosquitos can kill you? You should embrace the chance to learn
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:22 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:i might just camp solo in the forest just to get duels/brawls with you guys. im pretty sure all my saves i would use have sif defeated already tho, either way im there.

FruitPunchNinja - welcome Bow - that is cool with me. I would suggest you PM any hunters that either try or do bang you and let them know you are aware of the event. State you are hosting solo and just looking for honorable 1v1. If you could I would suggest you post your tag (XBL or PSN) in this thread - if you are on the XBOX I will put your tag in the "honorable 1v1" section of my "bingo list". I promise you I will not bang you and will back off as soon as another phantom invades to allow you to heal-up and decide who you want to duel.

Good fun all around except for the farmers, bangers, gankers, etc - no quarter will be offered twisted !!
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:47 pm

OH NO! fruitpunchingninja you've just made a point i had completly neglected. ive defeated all bosses in area. i won't be able to be invaded 0_0
    I guess now i won't know how it would've felt T_T
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:59 pm

I won't be counting my kills. This isn't about my score. Its about killing anyone in my way and having all the anti-farmer back up i could ever want. I won't win or lose.
    I won't succeed or fail. I will fight.
    ultraflame22
    ultraflame22
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ultraflame22 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:00 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Hey Ultraflame, you should get some last minute pro tips from that Sir Ornstein fella for us. Also, why are you worried to face an elite warrior and lose in a game where mosquitos can kill you? You should embrace the chance to learn
    It is fun to learn, yes, but Fighting St. Ornstein is a death sentence. Here is a pro tip for the DMs: Do not go into the forest in human form. You do not need to be human to invade others with the Blue Eye. This will cut down on friendly fire and keep your humanity for healing. That's a tip from me. St. Ornstein's only tip in ANY situation is 'Use a spear', and I tend to agree with him on that point.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks anyway
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:37 pm

So, I have an utterly genius idea. I mean, it's not like DxV sent me a message with a question from a friend containing this idea and I'm just publicly claiming it as my own, I obviously thought of it myself.

So, I can set up PSN chats for people to join in and discuss. You'll have to send me a friend's Request and I'll send you an invite to the chat room during the event, I'll leave my PS3 on and keep the chats up. That way I can invite people in between doing other things if I'm busy for a time and get everyone in some chat rooms. There are limits, but I can just keep making more and more chat rooms to bring people into. I myself won't be talking much in them, because if there do end up being a lot of people doing this I'll have like twenty chat rooms open and just be getting tons of messages each time anyone says anything. But you guys will be able to just talk with eachother and what not.

If you want in on the PSN Chats, send Lordmaxdomtolvo a friend request, take a guess who's PSN that is haha.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Dude! That was the psn name I wanted. Always wondered who took it first
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Add me Tolvo before I do when i get on after sport relief program has finished big grin
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 pm

shot ya a message man. Lets do this!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Is it just me or is this guys post not showing up properly? ^^^
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Tolvo wrote:So, I have an utterly genius idea. I mean, it's not like DxV sent me a message with a question from a friend containing this idea and I'm just publicly claiming it as my own, I obviously thought of it myself.

So, I can set up PSN chats for people to join in and discuss. You'll have to send me a friend's Request and I'll send you an invite to the chat room during the event, I'll leave my PS3 on and keep the chats up. That way I can invite people in between doing other things if I'm busy for a time and get everyone in some chat rooms. There are limits, but I can just keep making more and more chat rooms to bring people into. I myself won't be talking much in them, because if there do end up being a lot of people doing this I'll have like twenty chat rooms open and just be getting tons of messages each time anyone says anything. But you guys will be able to just talk with eachother and what not.

If you want in on the PSN Chats, send Lordmaxdomtolvo a friend request, take a guess who's PSN that is haha.

Just bringing this onto the next page, I'll be setting up the chats soon and inviting people. To make it easier for me to tell who on my friend list is in the event, please set your PSN comment to "Forest of the Damned." That way I can just invite anyone to the chats with that comment.

And Cloud's posts appear fine to me.
    mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mofomey Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 pm

i plan on attending this event, being a darkmoon and invading with the blue eye orb in the forest is unreliable at best for me and prob even more with all the invasions happening. so i am planning on just hosting:

going into the forest human, getting invaded (hopefully by two or more), then start summoning farmers one at a time for the FH or whoever has invaded to have their way with! i will where the sunlight maggot and have the skull lantern in hand and wave like crazy, so you know not to kill me! this way whomever has invaded my world can stay there as long as i stay alive and i can keep on summoning and you can keep destroying farmers!!!

let me know if this is a good idea, sorry didnt go through 27 pages to see if this was talked about!
    psn mofomey
    ultraflame22
    ultraflame22
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ultraflame22 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:30 pm

mofomey wrote:i plan on attending this event, being a darkmoon and invading with the blue eye orb in the forest is unreliable at best for me and prob even more with all the invasions happening. so i am planning on just hosting:

going into the forest human, getting invaded (hopefully by two or more), then start summoning farmers one at a time for the FH or whoever has invaded to have their way with! i will where the sunlight maggot and have the skull lantern in hand and wave like crazy, so you know not to kill me! this way whomever has invaded my world can stay there as long as i stay alive and i can keep on summoning and you can keep destroying farmers!!!

let me know if this is a good idea, sorry didnt go through 27 pages to see if this was talked about!
    psn mofomey
    If I invade your world, I'll probably stay for a bit. I like my Blue Eye seeing as it never fails to connect to the world once found, but I like having a set area to fight from, rather than being thrown straight into combat(Don't mind the latter too much, but it always happens so it gets kind of boring).
    ultraflame22
    ultraflame22
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ultraflame22 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 pm

All brigades are now ready for lock-down and are on stand-by. Blood shall flow.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:03 am

Are you having a big launch off at midnight?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:04 am

Emergence wrote:Are you having a big launch off at midnight?
    midnight EST so for me is 11 pm big grin
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:08 am

mofomey wrote:i plan on attending this event, being a darkmoon and invading with the blue eye orb in the forest is unreliable at best for me and prob even more with all the invasions happening. so i am planning on just hosting:

psn mofomey

Mofomey - sounds good to me bro. Glad you indicated how you would be noticed when host in the forest on the forum. You may also want to try to PM the hunter when they invade to advise them of your intentions - us hunters at times get blood thirsty and will attack (or bang) by mistake. I always try to apologize to the host if it an mistake on my part since I only like banging farmers, gankers, etc.

Welcome to the party - count down has started.... twisted !!

ultraflame22
    ultraflame22
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ultraflame22 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:10 am

Other than about six people, everyone is here. When I asked if St. Ornstein had any advise for our none C.A.L.V.A.D.E.A.N. comrades, he said "They really should all be using spears. Spears are the best weapon in the game".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:05 pm