Gravelords UNITE!

    Share

    Poll

    Covenant Name Selection

    [ 7 ]
    18% [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 4 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 20 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 5 ]
    12% [12%] 

    Total Votes: 40
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by DxV04 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:54 am

    Glueguy wrote:I only have interest in two covenants and gravelord is one of them. I've made a handfull of gravelords and have little to no success with any of them. I'm off work in two hours and my lvl 125 faith/dex character is going straight to the catacombs to join.

    Don't know how I can help or what exactly is going on but let me know what I can do or if anything needs to be tested.


    Praise the Gravelord! cheers and welcome!

    Please if you have any question on how to use the Eye of Death in the most effective fashion please post then here or go to the gravelord mechanics thread of which you will find a link in the 3 post on this thread.
    avatar
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-14

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by Glueguy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 am

    DxV04 wrote:
    Glueguy wrote:I only have interest in two covenants and gravelord is one of them. I've made a handfull of gravelords and have little to no success with any of them. I'm off work in two hours and my lvl 125 faith/dex character is going straight to the catacombs to join.

    Don't know how I can help or what exactly is going on but let me know what I can do or if anything needs to be tested.


    Praise the Gravelord! cheers and welcome!

    Please if you have any question on how to use the Eye of Death in the most effective fashion please post then here or go to the gravelord mechanics thread of which you will find a link in the 3 post on this thread.


    Two things. You mentioned you may want a name for the group. You could use the name to emphasize the dedication to the covenant. Reference the group as something like "Sect of The Gravelord Covenant known as Nito's Chosen"


    Also, earlier in the thread you were talking about the gravelord sign showing in other peoples worlds even though they are not the three that are cursed. I can confirm that this is a fact. In a test I did with a friend, we were both able to invade the other through the gravelord sign even though neither of our worlds were cursed.
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 am

    Thanks for the heads up on that.

    As for the name we haven't really gotten around to it yet but as of now the only ones I've thought of were Gravesworn, Gravebound, etc. All relatively unimaginative.

    This is why I hope the people who want to join will provide suggestions for the name, all I want to do is represent the Gravelord Servants interests so they can get the most out of the covenant. Nito's Chosen is pretty good too.


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY

    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1776
    Reputation : 93
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 48
    Location : Oregon, US

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by callipygias on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:06 pm

    Is there anything I, the potential victim, can do to increase my chances of being GL'd?

    I went up the elevator to the Parish the other day and got an approximately 1800hp welcome from a bp black knight with a monstrous sword. Surprised the living hell out of me. The fight was freaking awesome, though, and now that I've heard about bp skeledogs and a bunch of other stuff I've never seen or fought, I'd like to.

    But in massive hours of game play I've only fought bp phantoms twice: the badass at the Parish and a mess of bp Silver Knights at Anor Londo. I see the "Disasters are gone..." message fairly often, but I keep missing out on the actual disaster.
    avatar
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1288
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-21
    Location : The Hell Verse

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by Brokewilly on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:01 pm

    Glueguy wrote:I only have interest in two covenants and gravelord is one of them. I've made a handfull of gravelords and have little to no success with any of them. I'm off work in two hours and my lvl 125 faith/dex character is going straight to the catacombs to join.

    Don't know how I can help or what exactly is going on but let me know what I can do or if anything needs to be tested.


    Glueguy - definitely hook up with some of the forum members who have GL toons. They definitely provide recommendations on how to extract the most bang for your buck as GL (I tell you I love the Gravelord convenant - its so ominous).

    You should definitely try to use your new GL convert as a participant in the mass invasion on 3/24. DxV04 has posted excellent information on how GLs can participate during the event.

    Again, welcome to the forum - I wish you great success on laying curses on many worlds.


    _________________
    DkS - XLN Tag: Brokewilly
    Kempachi - DM+3 (SL317)
    Soifon - DM+3 (SL140)
    Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

    DeS - PSN ID: BROKEWILLY (N.A. server)
    Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by DxV04 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:01 pm

    callipygias wrote:Is there anything I, the potential victim, can do to increase my chances of being GL'd?

    I went up the elevator to the Parish the other day and got an approximately 1800hp welcome from a bp black knight with a monstrous sword. Surprised the living hell out of me. The fight was freaking awesome, though, and now that I've heard about bp skeledogs and a bunch of other stuff I've never seen or fought, I'd like to.

    But in massive hours of game play I've only fought bp phantoms twice: the badass at the Parish and a mess of bp Silver Knights at Anor Londo. I see the "Disasters are gone..." message fairly often, but I keep missing out on the actual disaster.

    The best chance you have to be Gravelorded is by participating with other gravelords. The 3 times I have been gravelorded is when I am playing with other gravelords. So join the gravelord army drop some eyes and lurk where we lurk. You will definitely see BPs.

    Make sure you go to the gravelord mechanics thread to learn how our covenant works.


    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1776
    Reputation : 93
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 48
    Location : Oregon, US

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by callipygias on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm

    Gravelords can gravelord other Gravelords? I'd never have thought that. I'll go check out the thread, thanks.
    avatar
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-14

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by Glueguy on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 am

    Has any thought gone into a "uniform" or even more generally what weapons, armor, items fit the covenant more than others? Gravelord sword and swords dances are a give in but I'm finding it challenging to find armor that looks the part.

    On the weapon note it would seem that a good amount of decent weapons can be found in the catacombs/TotG. Weapons like the lucerne and great scythe to the grant can be found down there. I'd like to hear what you guys deem gravelordy as far as items go.

    Seems gravelords builds are wide open since if you are REALLY trying to get into character you can use the swords dances with almost no faith and the thorolund talisman. And with velka's you can be an int caster.

    On a slightly different note, I think i'm going to have to make a gravelord who uses the gravelord sword and a bonewheel shield. When they invade I can stand there with my Necromancer lantern lighting their way to me.(Don't need them getting lost on their way to donate an eye to my cause) But again WHAT ARMOR?!?!?

    The goldhemmed black set seems like a cool idea but it's over used for the "reaper" aspect and it really has nothing to do with nito or pinwheel or any of it. It has everything to do with the chaos covenant. The only armor I can recall getting from cata/totg is the cleric and paladin set. Neither are especially fitting and you have to kill nito to get one of em. On the other hand it would be kind of fun to all play as fallen way of white clerics who have chosen nito over allfather loyd.


    _________________
    PSN: DoubleDuskDOTcom (Primary account)
    theglueguy (ran out of charater slots account)
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by DxV04 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 am

    I like the black cleric set. Even some of the cleric armor is fitting because once you use the EoD the black smoke aura is what truly sets gravelords apart.

    I like to wear gwyn's crown with the cleric set if im not playing very seriously with havels hands and stone giant legs at low sl I just wear all of the black cleric with the maggot helm for the light effect. like you said I don't want them getting lost on their way to donating eyes haha.

    I think you make a very good point with regards to the weapons found in that area. My build wil be based on Dellusions pestilence build but it will be fitted exactly like he recommended. not very nice looking but deadly hehe.
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by Tolvo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:18 am

    When I GL I always wear one of the masks, it just always seems kind of fitting to do so. Sadly I only have Mask of the Father on my low level GL, but I may go into the Tomb of the Giants and farm some masks since I don't want to kill Nito.
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by DxV04 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:21 am

    thats not a bad idea also, are you on xbl or ps3?
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by Tolvo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 am

    I am on PS3, you are on Xbox right?
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by DxV04 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 am

    Yea Xbox, would have gladly donated a mask for you big grin
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by Tolvo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:33 am

    Haha it's all good, I don't mind the Tomb of the Giants and Catacombs, I've been there so many time during my lore searchings that they are like a second home, I can actually find them more calming than Firelink these days.

    EDIT: I'm a bit tired so forgive me for not thanking you for the offer haha, thanks.
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by skarekrow13 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:49 pm

    DxV04....If I recall correctly you requested a propaganda poster for your covenant. As further show of solidarity, and because drawing skulls is fun......I present to you and your fellow Gravelords my latest lunchbreak toils.




    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 pm

    Glueguy wrote:Has any thought gone into a "uniform" or even more generally what weapons, armor, items fit the covenant more than others? Gravelord sword and swords dances are a give in but I'm finding it challenging to find armor that looks the part.

    On the weapon note it would seem that a good amount of decent weapons can be found in the catacombs/TotG. Weapons like the lucerne and great scythe to the grant can be found down there. I'd like to hear what you guys deem gravelordy as far as items go.

    Seems gravelords builds are wide open since if you are REALLY trying to get into character you can use the swords dances with almost no faith and the thorolund talisman. And with velka's you can be an int caster.

    On a slightly different note, I think i'm going to have to make a gravelord who uses the gravelord sword and a bonewheel shield. When they invade I can stand there with my Necromancer lantern lighting their way to me.(Don't need them getting lost on their way to donate an eye to my cause) But again WHAT ARMOR?!?!?

    The goldhemmed black set seems like a cool idea but it's over used for the "reaper" aspect and it really has nothing to do with nito or pinwheel or any of it. It has everything to do with the chaos covenant. The only armor I can recall getting from cata/totg is the cleric and paladin set. Neither are especially fitting and you have to kill nito to get one of em. On the other hand it would be kind of fun to all play as fallen way of white clerics who have chosen nito over allfather loyd.

    I run the Hollow Thiefs set and go for the look of a ragged assassin. I like tot hink he was pick out of a pile of corpse by Nito ala KoA Reckoning.

    I think any armour set with the gold hemmed black leggings or channelers leggings (becaause i hate not having shoes on. For Gods sake in a world where everything can kill you horribly why wander around with no shoes on?) this makes you look mildly knight of death ish.

    I also wondered abou weapons for a time and ended up using the Great Scythe, Lucerne, Rapier, Chaos Blade, and my trust Dual Kats. IMO its what ever you think fits with your armour and general build type.

    @skarecrow- Love the poster along with all the crazy things you've drawn for Forest of the Damned and such.

    @ Tolvo- The mask idea is great one. It would be terrifying if we had events where people saw half a dozen gravelord signs in a hour with all of us wearing masks and looking awesome.


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by DxV04 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:27 pm

    skarekrow13 wrote:DxV04....If I recall correctly you requested a propaganda poster for your covenant. As further show of solidarity, and because drawing skulls is fun......I present to you and your fellow Gravelords my latest lunchbreak toils.




    Wao and you do that on your break!! Excellent work! I like it very much.
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by DxV04 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 pm

    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Glueguy wrote:Has any thought gone into a "uniform" or even more generally what weapons, armor, items fit the covenant more than others? Gravelord sword and swords dances are a give in but I'm finding it challenging to find armor that looks the part.

    On the weapon note it would seem that a good amount of decent weapons can be found in the catacombs/TotG. Weapons like the lucerne and great scythe to the grant can be found down there. I'd like to hear what you guys deem gravelordy as far as items go.

    Seems gravelords builds are wide open since if you are REALLY trying to get into character you can use the swords dances with almost no faith and the thorolund talisman. And with velka's you can be an int caster.

    On a slightly different note, I think i'm going to have to make a gravelord who uses the gravelord sword and a bonewheel shield. When they invade I can stand there with my Necromancer lantern lighting their way to me.(Don't need them getting lost on their way to donate an eye to my cause) But again WHAT ARMOR?!?!?

    The goldhemmed black set seems like a cool idea but it's over used for the "reaper" aspect and it really has nothing to do with nito or pinwheel or any of it. It has everything to do with the chaos covenant. The only armor I can recall getting from cata/totg is the cleric and paladin set. Neither are especially fitting and you have to kill nito to get one of em. On the other hand it would be kind of fun to all play as fallen way of white clerics who have chosen nito over allfather loyd.

    I run the Hollow Thiefs set and go for the look of a ragged assassin. I like tot hink he was pick out of a pile of corpse by Nito ala KoA Reckoning.

    I think any armour set with the gold hemmed black leggings or channelers leggings (becaause i hate not having shoes on. For Gods sake in a world where everything can kill you horribly why wander around with no shoes on?) this makes you look mildly knight of death ish.

    I also wondered abou weapons for a time and ended up using the Great Scythe, Lucerne, Rapier, Chaos Blade, and my trust Dual Kats. IMO its what ever you think fits with your armour and general build type.

    @skarecrow- Love the poster along with all the crazy things you've drawn for Forest of the Damned and such.

    @ Tolvo- The mask idea is great one. It would be terrifying if we had events where people saw half a dozen gravelord signs in a hour with all of us wearing masks and looking awesome.

    That really the nice part of the Gravelord covenant, you can reflect the type of player you are to the fullest.
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by skarekrow13 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 pm

    Thanks again. I free handed Nito in pen, scanned it on our work printer, used my work account to send it to my phone and added the digital stuff. I added a secret joke in there too for everyone

    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by DxV04 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 pm

    skarekrow13 wrote:Thanks again. I free handed Nito in pen, scanned it on our work printer, used my work account to send it to my phone and added the digital stuff. I added a secret joke in there too for everyone

    A secret joke in the drawing?? haha I need to gaze at it for a good long time now haha.. cheers


    sl 125 XBox


    Last edited by DxV04 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:21 am

    Anywho I'm about to run through this thread and compile a list of how many gravelords we have and what system they are on. If you could could you guys post your PSN, system, and SL. TY


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:03 pm

    Also maybe your suggestions as to names I'll put up a poll once thats done and we can vote on it. Think of the image you think Gravelords embody and put it to words.


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    Dalampslayer
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 18
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-17
    Age : 30
    Location : Catacombs

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by Dalampslayer on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:18 pm

    SL 120 Xbox, been a GL since 25. Papa Nito blesses every zone my feet enter. Anyone need anymore EoD for the mass invasion on 3/24 come grab me in the woods.
    Let us spread Nito's love like a plague!
    Bow


    _________________
    Papa Nito spreads his love, like the plague. We servants love to help, so let us Gravelords spread his infectious love! For the dead father!
    Proper Bow
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:00 am

    Dalampslayer wrote:SL 120 Xbox, been a GL since 25. Papa Nito blesses every zone my feet enter. Anyone need anymore EoD for the mass invasion on 3/24 come grab me in the woods.
    Let us spread Nito's love like a plague!


    +1 you Papa Nito loving man you.

    So far only two of you guys have posted your System/SL We have

    PSN-

    ViralEnsign_ - SL 120, Sl 90, and Sl 19

    DoubleduskDOTcom- at 120 ( I assume)

    Xbox Live

    DxV04- SL 126

    Dalampslayer- SL 120

    PSN Gravelords we need more of you to join our ranks. What happened to Sparkly ?


    Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-14

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by Glueguy on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:14 pm

    Right here!

    I mainly play on "DoubleDuskDOTcom" and I have a 125 and i'm leveling a 120 for this weekend. I also have guys on "theglueguy" but they aren't ready and won't be attending the forest of the damned.


    _________________
    PSN: DoubleDuskDOTcom (Primary account)
    theglueguy (ran out of charater slots account)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gravelords UNITE!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:07 am