Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

TOP 10 things that should be in the Souls -series [VIDEO]

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

TOP 10 things that should be in the Souls -series [VIDEO] Empty TOP 10 things that should be in the Souls -series [VIDEO]

Post by Juutas Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:12 pm

So here is MY top 10, but the important question is: what is yours? and what did you think of my ideas? Point Forward 
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

TOP 10 things that should be in the Souls -series [VIDEO] Empty Re: TOP 10 things that should be in the Souls -series [VIDEO]

Post by Yarxov Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:52 pm

I like most of them, I did comment though 
    "I think the black powder could be implemented better as an 'explosive' spell or a resin even, hitting someone could have the chance to do firedamage and a knockback but only does this once per application for example, or actually damaging bombs because firebombs are useless once you get past Taurus, but Guns are ehh.  
    Other than that I mainly agree ^.^" 

It is the little things in Dark Souls that make it amazing, I would only be worried after all of that that the game would be too cluttered and busy like other games. I think there should be a "nexus" for player interaction though, managing flow would be rather difficult, especially how Dark Souls multiplayer is set up (P2P) 
    MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

TOP 10 things that should be in the Souls -series [VIDEO] Empty Re: TOP 10 things that should be in the Souls -series [VIDEO]

Post by MosquitoPower Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 am

Im with you on being able to see all your stats.
    Especially if they did like Resident Evil 5/6 where you can see how many times different enemies have killed the player. That would fit right in with the "death theme" that is Dark Souls.

Im torn on the "no health gauge" for bosses.
    Some equipment load-outs cause next to no damage on some bosses. So it would be quite the blow to think you are beating the boss down but in reality you are only causes 5hp damage per hit.
    They would have to be some kind of indicator (Flinch? BloodSpray? SoundEfect?) to tell if the attacks were causing good damage.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:48 am

MosquitoPower wrote:Im with you on being able to see all your stats.
    Especially if they did like Resident Evil 5/6 where you can see how many times different enemies have killed the player. That would fit right in with the "death theme" that is Dark Souls.

Im torn on the "no health gauge" for bosses.
    Some equipment load-outs cause next to no damage on some bosses. So it would be quite the blow to think you are beating the boss down but in reality you are only causes 5hp damage per hit.
    They would have to be some kind of indicator (Flinch? BloodSpray? SoundEfect?) to tell if the attacks were causing good damage.
    Yeah, I come from Monster Hunter though so that non visible HP bar would very cool for me.
    You have a good point though, it might be frustrating to spend time just to realize you are doing no damage to the boss so some kind of indicator would certainly be suitable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 am