got bored

Mclovein

got bored

Post by Mclovein on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:54 pm

so started a new character today cuz i got bored its deprieved<----- (spelled wrong) and what stupid thing should i do with him

PSN: Barneyrullz999
    Hylian
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: got bored

Post by Hylian on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:44 pm

cool

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by neon__noodle on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Maybe you could do a sort necromancer, undead rapport, gravelord sword dance and some sorcery projectiles. Maybe a scythe, gold hemmed robe maybe. Just putting it out there.

Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Went deprived? Easy, do whatever you want with it happy

Deprived is the ultimate experimentation table in terms of character development. You may have a few unneccessary points here or there, but it's definitely the easiest to take down any path you want it to. If you just want specific weird build ideas I'll throw out the Black Cleric. An INT/FTH build using Velka's Talsiman, investing mostly into INT and only going through FTH to meet miracle requirements, while using a mix/match or sorceries and miracles as your main offense. Double points if your primary setup involves a talisman in one hand and a catalyst in the other happy

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:43 am