Im buying a Wii U, i see it making a comeback

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Im buying a Wii U, i see it making a comeback

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:48 am

Afet seeing its game line up improve im buying my self a wii u, Bayo 2, SSB4 and a Zelda title will be arriving soon (the new zelda title later im guessing fall 2014) and i wouldn't be surprised to see many more games come to the system (Platinum games developing a decent amount for the console and Nintendo finally bring in the games).
    So what do you think, have Nintendo begun making a slow and steady comeback? or is the Wii U doomed to the pits of hell?

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Re: Im buying a Wii U, i see it making a comeback

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:37 pm

I have a Wii U, it's fine in its role. I doubt it will ever be anyone's primary next-gen console. I think it's more likely that it will be everyone's secondary console. Meaning, you make your choice (if you're choosing to get a console) of X1 or PS4 and you also get yourself a Wii U for Nintendo games.

Mostly, what I'd like to see is a proper Pokémon release on the Wii U. That would be great, I think.

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:38 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I have a Wii U, it's fine in its role. I doubt it will ever be anyone's primary next-gen console. I think it's more likely that it will be everyone's secondary console. Meaning, you make your choice (if you're choosing to get a console) of X1 or PS4 and you also get yourself a Wii U for Nintendo games.

Mostly, what I'd like to see is a proper Pokémon release on the Wii U. That would be great, I think.
    i hope Platinum games make some great exclusives for it besides bayo 2, the Wii U deserves it, i want a vanquish 2

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:52 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I have a Wii U, it's fine in its role. I doubt it will ever be anyone's primary next-gen console. I think it's more likely that it will be everyone's secondary console. Meaning, you make your choice (if you're choosing to get a console) of X1 or PS4 and you also get yourself a Wii U for Nintendo games.

yep. This sums it up. Its a good family friendly, gather your friends around console. Maybe next next gen nintendo will have a shot, they have the games....

pony05  ...why is this here you ask? Its a dark world out there. Thats why.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:49 pm