Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Share
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Serious_Much on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:41 pm

    I would like to know where it is said that these weapons are in the game without preorder.. Or how they are obtained when you pre order the game.. I would have thought there would be a code to download the info which inserted them into the game world.. I don't get how they would be in your world without that preorder code


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    δelta
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 83
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-07-03

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by δelta on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:45 pm

    Cronotis wrote:What is your source on being able to get these weapons without a pre-order?  As far as I've seen the only thing that could be leading you to that conclusion is the translated item descriptions. However from where I'm sitting the translations simply allow for speculation that these could be equivalent to getting a weapon that's been ascended to another upgrade path at the start of the game.
    As far as I know, these are upgrade paths and are obtainable in-game - please don't ask how cause my neck s on the line, just treat what I'm saying as you would anything said on the Internet. I'm also not 100% sure that the relevant upgrade paths will not be axed in favor of making the preorders "exclusive".

    Marino. wrote:Yeah, that could happen .
    However we still don't know how strong they are compared to what a normal player can get .
    For all we know they could be like the Drake Sword, strong at the begining of the game, hard to upgrade and abysmal later on .
    The description of the Dagger is worrying though.
    It's like giving someone a +10 Longsword at the beginning of a game, and Souls PvP as far as I am aware (since I only parry in PvP with a +15 rapier and hornet ring) is more skill-based than that, and mainly works by dodging attacks instead of tanking.


    _________________
    "Against death itself, the only legion who make of it an enemy belongs to the living. Behold this army. It is doomed.

    Still, you blaze with heat, as you imagine this assembly, so silent and so determined, so hopeless and so … brilliant." : Steven Erikson - Forge of Darkness
    avatar
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

    Posts : 1433
    Reputation : 311
    Join date : 2012-01-16

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by FexDS on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:55 pm

    This is, from my perspective based on observation of trends and knowledge of market, what is going to happen:

    1. Preorder weapons are skins - you won't find them in game
    2. Preorder weapons could be available on a DLC pack for more weapon skins or cosmetic items
    3. Preorder weapons will be redeemable instantly and give a slight edge on game start and for about 5 levels. Useless afterwards
    4. DLC is coming
    5. Weapon/Cosmetic DLC is coming

    I don't think there is a need for the fanbase to cry foul over this. We want the series to succeed and DLC is part of the planning process. Users SHOULD be able to live the entire experience, but add-ons don't break a game and they don't steal away from development resources as the teams allocated to them are separate to begin with. The core team working on Souls was increased - this would be an indication of DLC preparation to me and, as a fan since pre-release of Demon's in Jp I am not worried about it. If the devs/publishers need the title to provide more digital purchase cash in order to justify the servers so be it. Give me a polished experience and I don't care how many premium beards there are available on a cosmetic dlc pack.


    _________________
    Support the sites. Visit Fextralife, subscribe, comment, contribute.
    Content and idea submissions can be sent to me by PM on these forums.
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Serious_Much on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:04 pm

    I'm just saying, but I would be tempted to buy a DLC for unnecessarily awesome hair and beards silly


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    sinspaw
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 102
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Huddersfield, UK

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by sinspaw on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:26 pm

    The reality is... most of our feelings are hurt. This isn't as simple as OMG PRE ORDER WEAPONS ARE COMING WTF. No. This is because most of us who end up adoring the **** out of the Souls' games are tired of the triple A gaming industry, which is a shallow pit where gaming ideas go to die and also where the millions of sheep like to be. I mean, The amount of recycling in gaming we see everywhere we look, amongst single player campaigns that last 5 hours, barebones PvP where all you have to do is shoot somebody, or another goddamn Diablo styled RPG - all of this is disgusting as far as the dignity of video games are concerned.

    FROM has been a light in the darkness for most of us. I still remember picking up both Souls' games and feeling something that I only used to feel as a kid. That magic, that spark, the diving into the unknown, and what a beautiful unknown it is, with amazing combat mechanics and mysterious ones as far as invasion and death were concerned. Exploring the games souls' was and is unbelievable worthwhile.

    Now, the reason the souls' games are what they are is because FROM is (or used to be) a company with dignity that didn't use to give two *** about catering to anybody. For christ sake Miyazaki wanted us to actually lose our characters whence we died in Soul form back in Demons' Souls. So I guess they did have their limits, but that was pretty much it. Exploration, rewarding, combat, was all just and difficult for most people who weren't used to this kind of complexion. Again, this is because FROM were in the vanguard of gaming and RPGs, little did they know about it I suspect.

    We're all pissed off, or well most of us, not because some people can start with whatever **** weapon they order, but because the existence of these pre-order weapons and stuff signifies the death of FROM as we know it. It's not the end of the world, but it does mark a change in behavior. We are all so used to this preorder and on disc DLC ******** we can't help but associate these things with bad gaming and overly-greedy companies, and it's legitimate to think that way. Because can you imagine the possibility that these weapons even contain Lore in their descriptions not obtainable anywhere else? The point is that FROM not having any of this ******** and shipping full games, as well as making it as difficult as they did because that was part of the experience of the games is why we fell in love with them.

    Just to finish this wall, I do have to say I think the blame in this is clearly NAMCO's doing. Obviously FROM suffers with it, but as far as I can see it this is NAMCO trying to cash in as much as possible and drawing as many people as possible. Capitalists will say there's nothing wrong with this. But there is. Time has proven that going greedy will eventually or immediately signify the loss of complexion and risk taking. I'm personally also pretty sure that it was NAMCO that forced the existence of DLC back in DkS and may have even have had a hand in Miyazaki no longer being the director of the new DkS potentially because of the man holding on to his principles(I wrote a pretty big post about these conspiracies last year which some of you might remember).


    All of this to conclude to some of you who keep saying "It's no big deal". Of course a goddamn weapon in a pre order isn't a big deal. It's about the loss of principles and ideologies they once had. That's a huge deal to some of us. I wouldn't go as far as Tolvo as to not play it, because I love them too much and even though I'm fully expecting DkS2 to not be as good as the previous ones I'm still buying it on day 1, but I totally understand that someone wouldn't want to buy it anymore.

    Peace out.
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Serious_Much on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:50 pm

    Well namco promised the aaa experience with dark souls II, while we get all the bonuses of better mechanics, graphics, huge beta tests etc, we have to accept the fact that with it comes the negative aspects- DLC, marketing ploys and a less devoted fanbase. It's necessary if we want dark souls to grow, it needs the support for it.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by skarekrow13 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:58 pm

    I can agree with some of that sinspaw but if there's a loss of ideals it's with the change in directors and not From on a global basis.  Miyazaki may have argued against having anything of the kind if he were still in charge but From is far from unstained already as a company.

    I present to you, Armored Core V DLC:

    -Also a union with Namco Bandai
    -Weapon packs were available as a pre-order bonus
    -These packs were later released as DLC for everyone
    -More DLC was later released separate from this

    Sounds like most of the fears that everyone has been expressing except:

    -The pre-order packs contained zero new parts that weren't available in the game.  They were just available earlier
    -The early access to the better end parts did give some players an early advantage BUT were unable to be tuned later leading to a potential disadvantage for players unwilling to grind for the same items later in game
    -Later DLCs were primarily aesthetic and cosmetic changes that did nothing to subvert the gameplay



    So there's already precedent of From doing what it seems like is happening with DSII with Namco Bandai right there with them.  Now, there are very real arguments to be made as to why this can all still be a bad thing.

    However, as an investigator for five years the first rule of looking into the unknown is that you step back and take a look away from your personal biases.  

    The next rule is to gather the evidence at hand and objectively weigh it.  

    Another miscellaneous rule is that the greatest single predictor of future behavior is past behavior.  


    So if I were investigating this topic (which we all have) my conclusion, without additional evidence is that all signs appear to point toward a rehash of the Armored Core V DLC and pre-order bonuses.  

    If they do exactly what they did with Armored Core we might expect that these will just be upgrade path weapons in the hands of a starting character and that they MAY lock out the ability to upgrade these any further.  In essence, there's no reason to think that they will put fully maxed gear on starting characters (they still could, since we don't have proof but the evidence is to the contrary) and could actually put players who rely on these early jumps at a later disadvantage as they might find these weapons falling short and then having to scramble for everything to make a "legit version" of the same thing to upgrade.  

    Again, this last part is conjecture correlated to past behavior by From but the moral of this post remains the same.  The evidence we have as it stands today points ME to the conclusion that these weapons will not make overwhelming changes to the game.

    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by skarekrow13 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:06 pm

    This just came to me and I thought it was funny and hope it happens so sorry for the double post:

    First, if my conjecture turns out to be true (it may not) recall that the pre-order weapons each could be a different upgrade path and not truly unique gear.  Now then, this leads to the premise that the "Crystal Dagger" might logically be a base in that upgrade path or they'd name it "Crystal Dagger +X" with "X" being the upgrade level.  Again, if my conjecture is accurate and From locks the pre-order Crystal Dagger from being upgraded here's why I'm chuckling (and praying this comes to fruition)...

    A pre-order player is a low level griefer and decides to ruin someone's day.  He boots the game up, makes a new character and gives it the "pre-order Crystal Dagger" since he doesn't feel like grinding for one.  He invades a brand new player who, by the default covenant for most starting classes, has the benefit of a Blue Sentinel joining the fight.  A Blue Sentinel who HAS grinded for max gear....


    Keh heh heh heh!


    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 24

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Marino. on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:25 pm

    Maybe i'm just not attached to the games as some people here but i can see why they refuse this change .
    I just take the game for what it is, a way to spend my free time, and the only thing that counts for me is that i enjoy the game and not if the company consists of money grubbing jews .

    I do see the bigger picture, i just don't care enough about it to not buy the game thus preventing me from enjoying it .
    I just don't see how anyone can take viden games so seriously, and thats the basis of every post i made .
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:01 pm

    I'm not against this as some are, but I do have a question. If these pre-order weapons are weapons that can be given to you at the start and they would be the equivalent of a crystal dagger or a +10 longsword as some have suggested why would you even want to use them and ruin your beginning game experience?

    I guess it could help with griefing newbies, but maybe I just don't fully understand people's motivations. Shrug 

    avatar
    δelta
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 83
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-07-03

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by δelta on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:11 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'm not against this as some are, but I do have a question. If these pre-order weapons are weapons that can be given to you at the start and they would be the equivalent of a crystal dagger or a +10 longsword as some have suggested why would you even want to use them and ruin your beginning game experience?

    I guess it could help with griefing newbies, but maybe I just don't fully understand people's motivations. Shrug 
    Power trip.


    _________________
    "Against death itself, the only legion who make of it an enemy belongs to the living. Behold this army. It is doomed.

    Still, you blaze with heat, as you imagine this assembly, so silent and so determined, so hopeless and so … brilliant." : Steven Erikson - Forge of Darkness
    avatar
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 652
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-10-30
    Age : 37

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by steveswede on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:44 pm

    On a side note regarding these exclusive weapons, some future bonus weapons could been applied in other ways, like having a guts ultra greatsword re-skined to look like the dragon bone smasher if you have a Demon's Souls save file on your hard drive.
    avatar
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 266
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-10-13

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Steel Dragon74 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:01 pm

    Seriously
    Am I the only one who sees that these are standard pieces of equipment from DkS1 with crap stuck onto them??


    _________________
    You can Run....
    You can Hide....

    But know that you can never escape
    Know that you are only delaying your end
    Know that we will find you

    Because of your choice
    You chose to be a Ganker
    Now you will pay the price

    Because you cant Flip anymore

    Raven of the Great Wolf
    avatar
    δelta
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 83
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-07-03

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by δelta on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:07 pm

    Steel Dragon74 wrote:Seriously
    Am I the only one who sees that these are standard pieces of equipment from DkS1 with crap stuck onto them??
    Reusing assets is really common in the Souls games. 90% of Dark Souls is reskinned Demon's Souls, and DkS2 continues the tradition. Demon's Souls 2 (when Miyazaki announces it, possibly Nov 15) will do the same, I think.


    _________________
    "Against death itself, the only legion who make of it an enemy belongs to the living. Behold this army. It is doomed.

    Still, you blaze with heat, as you imagine this assembly, so silent and so determined, so hopeless and so … brilliant." : Steven Erikson - Forge of Darkness
    avatar
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 266
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-10-13

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Steel Dragon74 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:28 pm

    δelta wrote:
    Steel Dragon74 wrote:Seriously
    Am I the only one who sees that these are standard pieces of equipment from DkS1 with crap stuck onto them??
    Reusing assets is really common in the Souls games. 90% of Dark Souls is reskinned Demon's Souls, and DkS2 continues the tradition. Demon's Souls 2 (when Miyazaki announces it, possibly Nov 15) will do the same, I think.
    Fair enough but im just saying that i can see the standard dagger and mace etc underneath the crystals and chaos eggs


    _________________
    You can Run....
    You can Hide....

    But know that you can never escape
    Know that you are only delaying your end
    Know that we will find you

    Because of your choice
    You chose to be a Ganker
    Now you will pay the price

    Because you cant Flip anymore

    Raven of the Great Wolf
    avatar
    δelta
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 83
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-07-03

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by δelta on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:33 pm

    Steel Dragon74 wrote:
    Fair enough but im just saying that i can see the standard dagger and mace etc underneath the crystals and chaos eggs
    Everyone can see them, but since it's FROM, and people love Souls games, in their opinion it's cool because it doesn't prevent them from enjoying the games.


    _________________
    "Against death itself, the only legion who make of it an enemy belongs to the living. Behold this army. It is doomed.

    Still, you blaze with heat, as you imagine this assembly, so silent and so determined, so hopeless and so … brilliant." : Steven Erikson - Forge of Darkness
    avatar
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 266
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-10-13

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Steel Dragon74 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:48 pm

    I see your point


    _________________
    You can Run....
    You can Hide....

    But know that you can never escape
    Know that you are only delaying your end
    Know that we will find you

    Because of your choice
    You chose to be a Ganker
    Now you will pay the price

    Because you cant Flip anymore

    Raven of the Great Wolf
    avatar
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 652
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-10-30
    Age : 37

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by steveswede on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:07 pm

    [quote="δelta"]
    Steel Dragon74 wrote:Demon's Souls 2 (when Miyazaki announces it, possibly Nov 15) will do the same, I think.
    VGA 2013.
    avatar
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 266
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-10-13

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Steel Dragon74 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:40 pm

    steveswede wrote:
    δelta wrote:
    Steel Dragon74 wrote:Demon's Souls 2 (when Miyazaki announces it, possibly Nov 15) will do the same, I think.
    VGA 2013.
    Then VGA 2013 will have the best announcement since DkS2


    _________________
    You can Run....
    You can Hide....

    But know that you can never escape
    Know that you are only delaying your end
    Know that we will find you

    Because of your choice
    You chose to be a Ganker
    Now you will pay the price

    Because you cant Flip anymore

    Raven of the Great Wolf
    avatar
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 112
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-08-10
    Age : 23
    Location : In Royal Wood roasting marshmellows

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by >Brave< on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:52 pm

    skarekrow13 wrote:

    A pre-order player is a low level griefer and decides to ruin someone's day.  He boots the game up, makes a new character and gives it the "pre-order Crystal Dagger" since he doesn't feel like grinding for one.  He invades a brand new player who, by the default covenant for most starting classes, has the benefit of a Blue Sentinel joining the fight.  A Blue Sentinel who HAS grinded for max gear....


    You and I both know that sentinels will have a online level range and not be a wide spread momentary forest throughout the entire world.


    _________________

    PS3: SipuraEin
    Raptr Forum Signature
    avatar
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1223
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2012-07-29
    Age : 22
    Location : Milliontown

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Myztyrio on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:20 am

    What a controversial topic...

    Honestly I just want to play the game.


    _________________
    PSN: Myztyrio
    Sub: AzureArmageddon




    avatar
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Sunlight Shrine

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Ashran on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:36 am




    sinspaw wrote:The reality is... most of our feelings are hurt. This isn't as simple as OMG PRE ORDER WEAPONS ARE COMING WTF. No. This is because most of us who end up adoring the **** out of the Souls' games are tired of the triple A gaming industry, which is a shallow pit where gaming ideas go to die and also where the millions of sheep like to be. I mean, The amount of recycling in gaming we see everywhere we look, amongst single player campaigns that last 5 hours, barebones PvP where all you have to do is shoot somebody, or another goddamn Diablo styled RPG - all of this is disgusting as far as the dignity of video games are concerned.

    FROM has been a light in the darkness for most of us. I still remember picking up both Souls' games and feeling something that I only used to feel as a kid. That magic, that spark, the diving into the unknown, and what a beautiful unknown it is, with amazing combat mechanics and mysterious ones as far as invasion and death were concerned. Exploring the games souls' was and is unbelievable worthwhile.

    Now, the reason the souls' games are what they are is because FROM is (or used to be) a company with dignity that didn't use to give two *** about catering to anybody. For christ sake Miyazaki wanted us to actually lose our characters whence we died in Soul form back in Demons' Souls. So I guess they did have their limits, but that was pretty much it. Exploration, rewarding, combat, was all just and difficult for most people who weren't used to this kind of complexion. Again, this is because FROM were in the vanguard of gaming and RPGs, little did they know about it I suspect.

    We're all pissed off, or well most of us, not because some people can start with whatever **** weapon they order, but because the existence of these pre-order weapons and stuff signifies the death of FROM as we know it. It's not the end of the world, but it does mark a change in behavior. We are all so used to this preorder and on disc DLC ******** we can't help but associate these things with bad gaming and overly-greedy companies, and it's legitimate to think that way. Because can you imagine the possibility that these weapons even contain Lore in their descriptions not obtainable anywhere else? The point is that FROM not having any of this ******** and shipping full games, as well as making it as difficult as they did because that was part of the experience of the games is why we fell in love with them.

    Just to finish this wall, I do have to say I think the blame in this is clearly NAMCO's doing. Obviously FROM suffers with it, but as far as I can see it this is NAMCO trying to cash in as much as possible and drawing as many people as possible. Capitalists will say there's nothing wrong with this. But there is. Time has proven that going greedy will eventually or immediately signify the loss of complexion and risk taking. I'm personally also pretty sure that it was NAMCO that forced the existence of DLC back in DkS and may have even have had a hand in Miyazaki no longer being the director of the new DkS potentially because of the man holding on to his principles(I wrote a pretty big post about these conspiracies last year which some of you might remember).


    All of this to conclude to some of you who keep saying "It's no big deal". Of course a goddamn weapon in a pre order isn't a big deal. It's about the loss of principles and ideologies they once had. That's a huge deal to some of us. I wouldn't go as far as Tolvo as to not play it, because I love them too much and even though I'm fully expecting DkS2 to not be as good as the previous ones I'm still buying it on day 1, but I totally understand that someone wouldn't want to buy it anymore.

    Peace out.
    Epic wall of text, people. I agree completely with sinspaw, this thing really rustles our jimmies.
    And btw i dont know how is the karma sniper spreading red karma all over nice posts but pls stahp it isnt for that e_e


    _________________

    “There is real beauty in Dark Souls. It reveals that life is more suffering than pleasure, more failure than success, and that even the momentary relief of achievement is wiped away by new levels of difficulty. It is also a testament to our persistence in the face of that suffering. “
    avatar
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 652
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-10-30
    Age : 37

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by steveswede on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 am

    I personally think some people are blowing this exclusive content well out of proportion. Wait until we find out exactly what the score is with this content when the game is released.
    avatar
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 590
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Location : Canada, eh

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by CrackSouls on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:45 pm

    I know this is all speculation, but at least there's strong rumors that every item is obtainable without DLC.

    If they weren't, I would be unbelievable disappointed. I hate DLC as a concept. Yes, I hated DkS1 DLC.


    _________________
    PSN: Glennie67
    avatar
    eminusx
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 379
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Age : 38
    Location : Untidied Kingdom

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by eminusx on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:57 pm

    their design smacks of laziness to me. the giant cue-tip is passable, the chained axe is meh, the rest just look miserably ill-conceived

    poor form


    _________________
    XBL: eminusx
    PSN: eminusx78

    dont open the gates, who the hell needs a wooden horse that size!!!


    Last Be-ta, I gave you my souls, but the very next game, you took them away!!
    This year, to save me from fear, im levelling my Zwei-hander!! WHAM!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Exclusive Preorder Weapons?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:21 pm