Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Zeta Prime
tigab95
Soul of Stray Demon
Hatsune Miku
Serious_Much
Tolvo
Marino.
skarekrow13
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WaffleGuy
The Letter X
Encore
16 posters

My thoughts

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

My thoughts - Page 3 Empty Re: My thoughts

Post by Encore Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Hah... Wasn't a story :~: Hehe... Wasn't so fun tbh <.<
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Oh, Encore, tons and tons of parents are like that.

One time, we were talking about the color of a shirt, and everyone else was saying it was purple, but my mom was saying it was black. And in order to try to prove she was right against everyone else, she just said we were all colorblind (which is true.. but I don't have problems with purple against black)(and my sister isn't colorblind anyway).. Parents.. and I hate to say it, but it seems especially mothers, will contradict and say whatever, and then get angry for no reason anyway.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Never said they weren't winking
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Encore wrote:God damned the bat**** crazy morning I had. So, I fell asleep at 22:00-22-15, and woke up like 03:00, and that's in itself is strange because I didn't fall asleep against after that.

In any case I was awake and doing stuff until 08:00, in which I went to sleep for about an hour until we left for my mother's work, since I work there part time (Even that is a very loose usage of the term, I work one day a week and I am faaaaaaaaaaaaar underpayed) So to continue I was awaken by mom and we went on our way there.

In the car, she was just bat**** crazy. First, she started to scold me about... I have no *** clue.

Paraphrasing of part of our conversation:

Red for my mother, blue for me.

"When costumers are in sit with back straight and give them a smile!"

"But I already do that... You said so yourself..."

"Yes I did... So instead you should minimalize private business during workhours"

"Alright, that is a valid complaint, I will work to better myself in that regard"

"Damn straight you are!"

And before that she just screamed that I was disrespectful (Screaming her lunges out, I sat relatively calm, not that I wasn't annoyed or frustrated, but nevertheless it was just... Heh... She then returned to scream about the same thing again...

"You're disrespectful! LISTEN TO ME!"

"But I've been sitting calm the whole trip!"

"YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CALM, I'VE BEEN CALM AND YOU'VE BEEN AGITATING ME THE WHOLE DAY SINCE WE WOKE UP, DID YOU WASH YOUR HAIR?"

"Uhm... Yes, can you not see?"

"I can, but you were asleep so you should've done it then"

"When I was asleep?"

And then when I was at the store I was tasked (This is before my workhours, essentially my free time) with carrying stuff, and placing it in another bookcase

"It doesn't fit there in there."

"Just try until it fits!"

And I was right...

Then, my final task before work was to buy food for the day, and it went like this:

"What do you want me yo buy then?"

"Vegetable soup."

"Alright, but I'll not have that"

"WE can not eat luxury food every day, we work here and we can only eat that here so you will have to eat that"

"I never said we would have luxury food, I just said I wouldn't have soup"

"Just buy a sandwich then"

I got the money and this happened:

"To confirm, what did you want me to buy?"

"Vegetable soup, blueberry juice and a sandwich"

"So... It's good that I asked for confirmation because you actually did add something?"

And that stunned her! winking

Heh, I left out a lot of the insanity. Like when she just screamed that I were fighting when I was talking calmly, and she just screamed that I was fighting and nothing more.

... It's insane...
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:59 am

If it's me you're referring to Core as, "him". I'm sorry I haven't been on as often as I used to be. Poke'mon Y has really stolen my time on the internet with you guys.

With that said. I've been trying to take more breaks from Poke'mon Y as of recently.
    And ff you ever need help/advice with anything, shoot me a PM. I'm destined to respond the best to my ability.

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:lol. Good story, made me laugh. star 
    This is a serious matter Pendant. Trust me I know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm