Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What set of armor would work for me?

Flamzeron
    Flamzeron

What set of armor would work for me? Empty What set of armor would work for me?

Post by Flamzeron Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I've been using the Stone Armor for a while, but I feel like it's nor very practical at this point in the game (post-Anor Londo.) Plus, you can't upgrade it so it can be outclassed about another set. Thing is: I'm having some trouble figuring out what armor is best to use this late in the game. I was wondering what set would be good for me to use? I was thinking either the Steel set or the Black Iron set. I've upgraded them both a little, but not enough to be stronger than the Stone Armor. I just want something that will give me a good amount of defense. I'm a sword and shield kind of player, with a hint of healing and offensive magic. Thanks in advanced.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

What set of armor would work for me? Empty Re: What set of armor would work for me?

Post by RANT Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 pm

black iron set is awesome, have you tried mix and matching? if you dont care about poise go with the dingy set/maiden set or xanthous.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm