Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Creative Invations thoughts and ideas

Poll

More Creative ways to screw whit other people

[ 7 ]
    Creative Invations thoughts and ideas I_vote_lcap88%Creative Invations thoughts and ideas I_vote_rcap [88%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Creative Invations thoughts and ideas I_vote_lcap0%Creative Invations thoughts and ideas I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Creative Invations thoughts and ideas I_vote_lcap12%Creative Invations thoughts and ideas I_vote_rcap [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    mattecoolio

Creative Invations thoughts and ideas Empty Creative Invations thoughts and ideas

Post by mattecoolio Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:47 am

so i love to invade and i do love to surprise people whit a nice back stab when they are looking the other way or just trick em whit my obvious chameleon spell.

So to today's question how creative can we Invade in the new Dark souls 2 game? we know there is some REALLY dark places where you need a torch so you might hide down there in the dark. or trick em to get attacked by a trap but we don't know if there is going to be any more fun and creative way to kill our beloved friends in the   Ds 2 universe.

Give us your ideas of good way to screw whit your fellow dead? Proper Bow
    TheWanderer101
    TheWanderer101
    Casual
    Casual

Creative Invations thoughts and ideas Empty Re: Creative Invations thoughts and ideas

Post by TheWanderer101 Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:11 am

I always thought it would be cool if there was a covenant where when you invade you posses a random enemy npc in the area, im not sure if it really fits in a souls game and balancing it would be tricky, just an idea.
    mattecoolio

Creative Invations thoughts and ideas Empty Re: Creative Invations thoughts and ideas

Post by mattecoolio Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:17 am

TheWanderer101 wrote:I always thought it would be cool if there was a covenant where when you invade you posses a random enemy npc in the area, im not sure if it really fits in a souls game and balancing it would be tricky, just an idea.
    omg That would be SO FUN devil  but i would like to switch it up so you can be one strong npc or maybe 3 weaker ones.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:55 am